SportsWrath

....... And if we beat the hated Eagles ?

UK-Giantsfan

I don't think anyone is arguing that the season is mathmatically out of reach. I think that most are arguing that given the performances to date, there isn't much to hope for. It's not impossible, and true fans won't stop rooting for their team, but the disappointment that comes with knowing, that in all liklihood, your team isn't making the postseason, makes a very strong, 'why bother' sentiment.

I am always excited for a division game. We could go on a run I suppose. Eagles,Bears(Thurs night) Vikings(Monday night). like Gmen said, it's not that we're losing games, it's we're getting fucked up in games and nothing will change that overnight.

I hate those birds so much ........ Our home game against them is always the most important game of the season for me .

( obviously I dislike Dallas and Washington too ...... But this is the one for me ...... I detest The Eagles with extreme passion ).

Even if we go 1-15 I need this one !!!!!!

Given I go to 1 game every 3-5 years, and that 1 game just happens to be this coming weekend against the Eagles...I'd like to win it...even if it means sacrificing the 11 games that follow.

I'd be perfectly fine with 1-15...maybe 2-14 if the second win can knock a division foe from a wild card spot.

Given I go to 1 game every 3-5 years, and that 1 game just happens to be this coming weekend against the Eagles...I'd like to win it...even if it means sacrificing the 11 games that follow.

I'd be perfectly fine with 1-15...maybe 2-14 if the second win can knock a division foe from a wild card spot.

I was originally going to go to the Eagles game, but I can't imagine spending 200 bucks to watch this shit show.

I think this will be a great measuring stick game. The Eagles D is terrible; 31st in passing yards per game, 32nd in yards per game, 26th in rushing yards. If the O cluster fucks this game also then I think we can all write this season off. If the Giants win then I do think there is some peanuts in this shit sandwich.

im way more upset about how they've played than the 0-4 record. if we were losing in our classic bonehead ways i'd be used to it and just roll my eyes. i think we all expected a challenged offensive line and defense but i doubt anyone expected this level of ineptitude from our offense

im way more upset about how they've played than the 0-4 record. if we were losing in our classic bonehead ways i'd be used to it and just roll my eyes. i think we all expected a challenged offensive line and defense but i doubt anyone expected this level of ineptitude from our offense

Exactly. If they were at least making it a fucking contest I'd be happier. But 1 for 14 on 3rd down is inexcusable.

With an improved / convincing performance

And Dallas lose to Denver ( as expected )

.... and we then control our own destiny in the NFC East

Is the season over ?

You're right.....1 game back, with a 1-1 division record.

This team has to think as short-term as possible....not only winning a game, but putting together positive plays. They need to zone out and forget how shitty their record is, playoff chances etc. Just go out there and execute one play at a time.

If we are going to go 2-14 I can't think of 2 wins I want more than beating the Eggholes.

I reserve that for the cowboys. But so long as no one from our division and the 49ers win it all, I'll be ok.

You're right.....1 game back, with a 1-1 division record.

This team has to think as short-term as possible....not only winning a game, but putting together positive plays. They need to zone out and forget how shitty their record is, playoff chances etc. Just go out there and execute one play at a time.

Agreed. It's definitely at that point now. Winning the first quarter on Sunday would be a start. I don't think they've even accomplished that yet this season. I really need to see a win, especially against the Eagles at home. This is my Super Bowl until further notice.

I think this will be a great measuring stick game. The Eagles D is terrible; 31st in passing yards per game, 32nd in yards per game, 26th in rushing yards. If the O cluster fucks this game also then I think we can all write this season off. If the Giants win then I do think there is some peanuts in this shit sandwich.

Yes.