Giants RB > Eagles RB

Giants WR's > Eagles WR's

Giants TE > Eagles TE

Giants OL = Eagles OL

Giants DE > Eagles DE

Giants DT < Eagles DT

Giants DB < Eagles DB

Giants LB's > Eagles LB's

Eagles will never win a SB with McVomit at the helm and Andy coaching them:rock:

Giants > Eagles

Giants QB > Eagles QB----:LMAO:

Giants RB > Eagles RB----Moats and West>Tiki and Dayne, Jr.

Giants WR's > Eagles WR's----i agree

Giants TE > Eagles TE---i agree

Giants OL = Eagles OL---you clearly didn't watch the draft...your line sucks

Giants DE > Eagles DE---i agree, but this year with Kearse and Howard.....

Giants DT < Eagles DT-- :LMAO:

Giants DB < Eagles DB

Giants LB's > Eagles LB's---after Pierce, please tell me who you have???

Eagles will never win a SB with McVomit at the helm and Andy coaching them:rock: ---maybe not, put at least he's never been held scorless in the playoffs

Dumbest thread ever. Since when does the positional analysis of two football teams ever indicate how the better team is?

I seen some pretty shitty threads in my day and this one is a solid topper and strong candidate for the annual Dumbest Thread Ever Award.

Dumbest thread ever. Since when does the positional analysis of two football teams ever indicate how the better team is?

You're right.

Who ever has the most pass rushers is the best team. :ph34r:

Giants > Eagles

Giants QB > Eagles QB----:LMAO:

Giants RB > Eagles RB----Moats and West>Tiki and Dayne, Jr. :LMAO:

Giants WR's > Eagles WR's----i agree

Giants TE > Eagles TE---i agree

Giants OL = Eagles OL---you clearly didn't watch the draft...your line sucks

Giants DE > Eagles DE---i agree, but this year with Kearse and Howard.....

Giants DT < Eagles DT-- :LMAO:

Giants DB < Eagles DB

Giants LB's > Eagles LB's---after Pierce, please tell me who you have???

Eagles will never win a SB with McVomit at the helm and Andy coaching them:rock: ---maybe not, put at least he's never been held scorless in the playoffs

I spit my water out when you said Moats and West were better.

And what's wrong with Patterson and Bunkley? I think Bunkley was a great pick for you guys.

And our line sucks? Remind me of the numbers Tiki and Eli put up last year...

After Pierce we have some guy named Lavar Arrington, not sure if you've ever heard of him. Then some guys named Carlos Emmons and Brandon Short.

McNabb has never been held scoreless in the playoffs? What an accomplishment!!! Maybe now he'll learn to throw it to the right team if he can ever get back to the big dance.

I spit my water out when you said Moats and West were better.

And what's wrong with Patterson and Bunkley? I think Bunkley was a great pick for you guys.

And our line sucks? Remind me of the numbers Tiki and Eli put up last year...

After Pierce we have some guy named Lavar Arrington, not sure if you've ever heard of him. Then some guys named Carlos Emmons and Brandon Short.

McNabb has never been held scoreless in the playoffs? What an accomplishment!!! Maybe now he'll learn to throw it to the right team if he can ever get back to the big dance.

Combined yes, Westbrook and Moats are better than Tiki alone. You already know what Westy does against NY all by himself and now you saw 1st-hand what Moats can do as well.

Nothing is wrong with Bunkley and Patterson...i don't know what you're getting at? The Eagles have upgraded to one of the best and deepest DLine's in football.

your oline is marginal at best. the Eagles clearly have a better line and got better in the draft.

yeah, Lavar was soo good nobody else wanted him....way to overpay for a washed up player that couldn't start for the team that cut him.

Combined yes, Westbrook and Moats are better than Tiki alone. You already know what Westy does against NY all by himself and now you saw 1st-hand what Moats can do as well.

Nothing is wrong with Bunkley and Patterson...i don't know what you're getting at? The Eagles have upgraded to one of the best and deepest DLine's in football.

your oline is marginal at best. the Eagles clearly have a better line and got better in the draft.

yeah, Lavar was soo good nobody else wanted him....way to overpay for a washed up player that couldn't start for the team that cut him.

We weren't talking just Tiki alone.

I'm getting at the fact that he admitted your DT's were better and you laughed at him.

I'm not saying we have the best o-line but it's far from marginal. And I also never questioned your line.

Nobody else wanted Lavar? RIGHT, that's why he visited 4 others teams who were all very interested. And overpay? I take it you didn't see his contract. :LMAO:

We weren't talking just Tiki alone.

I'm getting at the fact that he admitted your DT's were better and you laughed at him.

I'm not saying we have the best o-line but it's far from marginal. And I also never questioned your line.

Nobody else wanted Lavar? RIGHT, that's why he visited 4 others teams who were all very interested. And overpay? I take it you didn't see his contract. :LMAO:

GB and JVL were the only other teams seriously pursuing him, but whatever. 4 teams wanted to sign freddie mitchell too.

and yes...$3-5M a year for that bum is too much. granted he helps with the pass rush, but that's about it

GB and JVL were the only other teams seriously pursuing him, but whatever. 4 teams wanted to sign freddie mitchell too.

and yes...$3-5M a year for that bum is too much. granted he helps with the pass rush, but that's about it

His base salaries the next two years are $600K and $900K with incentives built in, he won't be seeing a $3 mill salary until he's proven himself.

Guest Carbo
Can the mods ban a guy for starting a thread this dumb?
If stupidity were the measuring stick for banishment, we'd never again see the likes of lemmiwinks, Firstnten, relyoneli, 420, etc. Then again, they are actually one idiot with multiple personalities, each dumber than the previous one.