SportsWrath

Giants bring in Rhodes, Hill, Goff for workouts.

I doubt that it's a gay issue. How much is he asking for?

Not much.....

$ 1mill a year....a condo on Fire Island, his childhood pal Rico is the Giants new a towel boy, oh......and he never has to work Judy Garlands birthday ..fucking ever...and he said.... and I quote "I am totally serial about that mess too Honey". .

Otherwise...dude is good to go.

C. Wagon.

I don't understand why they don't bring Tyler Sash back in. He knows the system, is younger than the trio they are trying out and he has shown moments of flash. I was actually quite surprised he was cut.

Maybe I missed something, did he get injured? Or did the staff just think he didn't cut it?

I don't understand why they don't bring Tyler Sash back in. He knows the system, is younger than the trio they are trying out and he has shown moments of flash. I was actually quite surprised he was cut.

Maybe I missed something, did he get injured? Or did the staff just think he didn't cut it?

Concussion

Not much.....

$ 1mill a year....a condo on Fire Island, his childhood pal Rico is the Giants new a towel boy, oh......and he never has to work Judy Garlands birthday ..fucking ever...and he said.... and I quote "I am totally serial about that mess too Honey". .

C. Wagon.

Giants are just a little over $500k under the cap.

I'm not interested in making a civil rights statement at the expense of the football team, but if Rhodes can still ball, then I'm 100% behind him.

Behind him in a completely non gay way, just so we're clear.

lol

Not much.....

C. Wagon.

lol

Not much.....

C. Wagon.

LMAO!!!!

I'd take Rhodes on the team. Hopefully we sign him.

He wants way to much money for a guy coming off the streets.

"As we reported over the weekend, included was veteran safety Kerry Rhodes, who supposedly was unemployed because he wants too much money."

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/09/18/its-another-tryout-tuesday/

I should be on more now, 60 hours a week and a 4 year old daughter make that a little hard, lol

Besides being creepy, you do know that shit is illegal in at least 43 of the 50 states, right?

Welcome back.