SportsWrath

why do the giants always pick the wrong brother?

donovan4prez

Peyton>Eli

Matt>Tim Hassleback

Santana>Sinorice Moss

the only brothers that you have that is better is Tiki>Ronde Barber....unfortuantely they play different positions, so it's like comparing apples and oranges.

discuss....or not

i don't really give a fuck

Peyton>Eli

Matt>Tim Hassleback

Santana>Sinorice Moss

the only brothers that you have that is better is Tiki>Ronde Barber....unfortuantely they play different positions, so it's like comparing apples and oranges.

discuss....or not

:mellow:

Peyton>Eli

Matt>Tim Hassleback

Santana>Sinorice Moss

discuss....or not

I agree :doh:

We also have one of the Morton brothers, but we might actually have the better one... I'm not too sure

Jury is still out on Eli. Peyton sucked pretty bad early on too.

Sinorice hasn't played a snap in the NFL yet. Can't say with any certainty whether he'll be good or bad. Could be better than his brother, could be worse.

I'll give you the Hasselback argument, but then again, Tim isn't a bad backup in my opinion.

i betcha since EA is all caught up on the pedigree thing that played a part in it.....but damn, he couldn't get one right?

Giants > Eagles :TU:

Giants QB > Eagles QB

Giants RB > Eagles RB

Giants WR's > Eagles WR's

Giants TE > Eagles TE

Giants OL = Eagles OL

Giants DE > Eagles DE

Giants DT < Eagles DT

Giants DB < Eagles DB

Giants LB's > Eagles LB's

Why is it that no matter what the Eagles Do they always end up sucking :confused:

way to compare our "mistaken" selections for a bunch of guys who haven't won a SB.

Peyton's good, but not even close

the Hasslebeck situation, "he wants the ball and he's gonna score"

and now Sinorice.

I think D4P has been replaced by a tragically unclever robot that is writing a program that posts other (equally unimpressive) posts under one of four other pseudonyms.

way to compare our "mistaken" selections for a bunch of guys who haven't won a SB.

and now Sinorice.

I think D4P has been replaced by a tragically unclever robot that is writing a program that posts other (equally unimpressive) posts under one of four other pseudonyms.

You always have great posts we should unite and form the STRAIT 2 :LMAO:

Jury is still out on Eli. Peyton sucked pretty bad early on too.

Sinorice hasn't played a snap in the NFL yet. Can't say with any certainty whether he'll be good or bad. Could be better than his brother, could be worse.

I'll give you the Hasselback argument, but then again, Tim isn't a bad backup in my opinion.

what about the Mortons??? who better? :confused:

and now Sinorice.

sorry to burst your bubble chief, but none of those Giants have won a Super Bowl either....but keep hanging on to the 1990's....i hear weird al is making a comeback too!!!

Guest Lockhart
Peyton>Eli

Matt>Tim Hassleback

Santana>Sinorice Moss

discuss....or not

It really is kind of amazing - it seems the Giants never discover the real talent and try to cash on on some stars little brother. I bet they had to hold Accorsi back from drafting Marcus Vick last weekend.

sorry to burst your bubble chief, but none of those Giants have won a Super Bowl either....but keep hanging on to the 1990's....i hear weird al is making a comeback too!!!

Thank you, I'll keep hanging onto the 80's and 90s. Meanwhile you can keep hanging onto...oh wait....

You always have great posts we should unite and form the STRAIT 2

We are brothers in arms. Long live the DEUCE.

Thanks, I know that our players/team haven't won a SB, but your suggestion that we pick the wrong guys is goofy. I'll be bet that Indy fans would like a one year Rothlesberger over a 10 year Petyon. So, suggesting that we have the short end of the stick is a) yet to be demonstrated completely and b) more true in fantasy football

As for the Hasslebeck's, not sure even why that's relevant.

As for the Moss deal, well, we'll have to see. Santana's a heck of a player. I think your just jealous because the window closed and now your stuck with a spilled glass of "coulda been"

Thank you, I'll keep hanging onto the 80's and 90s. Meanwhile you can keep hanging onto...oh wait....

The only thing they can hang on to is momma's nipple !!! :drool:

poor little eagirls fan!!! ;)

Pretty weird considering Santana was 10 picks before us, Peyton was 20 picks before us, and no one knew who Matt Hasselbeck was at the time. Maybe if we had control of the situation :rolleyes:

I thought this thread was about black men with character issues.

me too....i was mad at this racist thread initially....i mean, what's wrong with the Giants picking bruthas?? if we picked all white guys, we'd be a hockey team.