SportsWrath

"Can Kelley's Offense be Stopped?"

Sephiroth

By week 5 Vick will be dead. He took two wicked shots back to back and I thought he was dead.

It can and will be stopped. Who will stop it? Chip Kelly himself. Rosters are smaller in the NFL, you suit up 45 guys...not 90. I wouldn't be surprised to see t the iggles completely gassed by week 12.

By week 5 Vick will be dead. He took two wicked shots back to back and I thought he was dead.

It can and will be stopped. Who will stop it? Chip Kelly himself. Rosters are smaller in the NFL, you suit up 45 guys...not 90. I wouldn't be surprised to see t the iggles completely gassed by week 12.

There's a lot of people making the roster size comparison. If you ask me it doesn't hold water. If they can't keep up you'd see it right away. It wouldn't take 12 games to see it. I'm not so sure that trying to stop the offense is the way to go against us this year. Keep our defense on the field and you can get past us this year. Our secondary is shit. Djax didn't do us any favors with that hands to the face call in the 4th either. Arsehole.

There's a lot of people making the roster size comparison. If you ask me it doesn't hold water. If they can't keep up you'd see it right away. It wouldn't take 12 games to see it. I'm not so sure that trying to stop the offense is the way to go against us this year. Keep our defense on the field and you can get past us this year. Our secondary is shit. Djax didn't do us any favors with that hands to the face call in the 4th either. Arsehole.

Funny thing is if the Iggles run the ball more, McCoy will be unstoppable. Spread them out and he'll rush for 1800 yards.

• 3 weeks later...