SportsWrath

So what do you think about the Eagles this year?

Blindgreed1

Is it me or did it look like Chipper's fast paced offense was too fast for anyone over 25? Don't get me wrong, they won, but they did look gassed. I'm dreading facing McCoy though.

It's a fast paced offense and i'm sure it will take some getting used to. Our Defense looked really good as well. Everyone in the NFCE will improve as the season moves forward i'm sure.

I can't say anything positive about an organisation who continues to support that dog-murdering asshole.

I'm not a Vick supporter in any way shape or form, but I do have to say I'm really tired of hearing this kind of crap. Dude did his time and continues to do more for the humane society (not court orderd) than Roethlisberger ever did for raped women. Nobody cares about the three women Ben raped, but Vick killed a dog so lets lynch him. Rediculous.

I'm not a Vick supporter in any way shape or form, but I do have to say I'm really tired of hearing this kind of crap. Dude did his time and continues to do more for the humane society (not court orderd) than Roethlisberger ever did for raped women. Nobody cares about the three women Ben raped, but Vick killed a dog so lets lynch him. Rediculous.

I think Ben's a scumbag too. I'm sick of the "did his time" crap; I'm not advocating further punishment but you can't honestly expect everyone to be happy with him representing an NFL franchise.

I think Ben's a scumbag too. I'm sick of the "did his time" crap; I'm not advocating further punishment but you can't honestly expect everyone to be happy with him representing an NFL franchise.

I think the dude is a piece of shit, but it's over and done with. Nobody can go back and fix the things they jacked up in thier life. If he could I'm sure he would at this point, but he can't. There has to come a time when enough is enough and I was there last year. I really wish he wasn't our QB and I doubt he'll make it through the season, i'm just really sick of hearing about how he killed fluffy when there are far worse criminals out there on the field past and present. LT, Lewis, Roethlisberger, etc..

LT is worse than Vick? He banged a hooker one time who turned out to be underage. Vick financed a multi-state crime synicate that murdered dozens if not hundreds of dogs over several years.

Lol, that's his most recent charge. You know as well as I that there are certainly many more skeletons in his closet that naver made the news. And yes... Call me crazy but I do put human suffering above that of K9's.

Lol, that's his most recent charge. You know as well as I that there are certainly many more skeletons in his closet that naver made the news. And yes... Call me crazy but I do put human suffering above that of K9's.

I'm only aware of drug use in LT's past... and I couldn't care less about crimes against one's self.

The underage hooker thing... well, thats decidedly uncool. But at least he paid her! LOL

Roethlisberger on the other hand, if what I hear about his time in college is true, he's raped a hell of a lot more than 3 women.

Human suffering? He didn't physically hurt anyone.

I think the dude is a piece of shit, but it's over and done with. Nobody can go back and fix the things they jacked up in thier life. If he could I'm sure he would at this point, but he can't. There has to come a time when enough is enough and I was there last year. I really wish he wasn't our QB and I doubt he'll make it through the season, i'm just really sick of hearing about how he killed fluffy when there are far worse criminals out there on the field past and present. LT, Lewis, Roethlisberger, etc..

I'm with Blind on this one.

I've said it before what Vick did was horrible but nothing compared to what some players in the league have done to other human beings.

I love my dogs just as much as the next person loves their pets however I would never consider the life of an animal greater then that of a human and honestly if anyone should deserve a second chance it is Vick. He's done everything needed of him and more to "reform" his ways, compare that to guys like Pacman Jones, or Benny "Can't keep my hands to myself" Rothlisberger who shouldn't even be in the league anymore.

Where's this 'human vs animal' justification coming from? His choice was only 'kill dogs for sport or don't kill dogs for sport'.

And he can stick his reformed lifesyle up his ass. Just becasue he's not currently offending doesn't mean he's suddenly a worthwhile human being.

Where's this 'human vs animal' justification coming from? His choice was only 'kill dogs for sport or don't kill dogs for sport'.

And he can stick his reformed lifesyle up his ass. Just becasue he's not currently offending doesn't mean he's suddenly a worthwhile human being.

It's your opinion and you are entitled to it. We'll agree to disagree.

I'm with Blind on this one.

I've said it before what Vick did was horrible but nothing compared to what some players in the league have done to other human beings.

I love my dogs just as much as the next person loves their pets however I would never consider the life of an animal greater then that of a human and honestly if anyone should deserve a second chance it is Vick. He's done everything needed of him and more to "reform" his ways, compare that to guys like Pacman Jones, or Benny "Can't keep my hands to myself" Rothlisberger who shouldn't even be in the league anymore.

Rothlisberger and Ron Mexico have a lot in common.