SportsWrath

Manningham

Nas

But it won't result in a roughing the passer, because the NFL is deeming them to be runners as well.

I'd put the QB on his ass every single time.

From the article:

At the very least Harbaugh has ensured refs will be keeping a close eye on all the hits Kaepernick takes Sunday against the Packers.

And that's all he wanted to accomplish.

See? This is what I mean.

http://www.nfl.com/n...s-flawed-biased

For "the league's toughest coach," he sure whines like a bitch an awful lot.

You tuck the ball in a fake or have it...expect to get creamed ...Otherwise get yourself a good pocket passer and STFU... :stfu:

Remember when he lost his shit last year when Gilbride said that Justin Smith held a lot?

The guy is definitely flaky... I mean really... looking for advantages for his guys...but OMG look at what those other guys are doing... what a sissy he is...

Who does that? You look for every advantage as a HC. He has found that it works. Like that line shift play that drew the Giants off side a couple of years ago. It was legal but he felt the refs might call it bc they hadn't seen it. So he told the nfl office a week before that he would do it- and it worked.

I don't have a problem with the bitching...its his belief that only he can get away with it that blows...and then is oh so hurt when it is used against him. I hope they slaughter Kapernick...too much of football has been made too touchy...a QB runs with the ball he is a running back... period. Don't want him hit...tell him to stay in the pocket...otherwise make a mockery of the game.

There is nothing I would like more than him to crash and burn. But I don't see it happening. He's been superb so far.

He looked like the real deal yesterday.

Of course, I'll give you even odds that the Green Bay D is near the bottom of the league this season and that those passing stats yesterday mean nothing. But we'll see... very efficient game yesterday.

Now we get this fucking gem. Though I guess if you're the guy who broke Jim Kelley's nose in an elevator because you didn't like what he said, maybe you do know something.

Seriously though, this guy is going to self-destruct. Probably not this season, probably not the next... that team is too talented... but he's not gonna be one for the ages. The first season that team gets hit with injuries and they start off 1-4 the wheels are coming off in a big way.