SportsWrath

English Premiership Soccer .......starts again

UK-Giantsfan

JR, to answer your question. Wages. You get bigger wages at United/Liverpool than you would at Cardiff or Hull. Plus if you get relegated with a lower team, some clubs enforce clauses forcing you to take less for playing in a lower division. So they'll take their chances.

Ince has been mentioned so many times I don't understand why he hasn't been picked up yet.

they dont wanna sell him to Arsenal then they sell him to united bastards

DG .........Jose knows that Utd can't win the title ......but Arsenal still can. ( plus Chelsea don't play Utd again ).

I can actually see Utd improving immediately with Mata....... and then taking valuable points off City and Arsenal to help Chelsea

Plenty of season left, they can make up the points and still squeak into a Champions League spot.

Worst possible news, Charlie Austin out indefinitely with a shoulder injury and will need surgery. They won't get by with Johnson and Zamora. I was kind of hoping that they didn't wait until the last day and make a signing but that is what it looks like to me. I am sure 50 some agents are waiting outside Loftus Road as we speak, just drooling. Just in time for Burnley too, unreal.

When I saw our lineup and then looked at the Stoke team, I thought holy fuck, Stoke are fucking huge!. And frankly they roughed us up physically. Huge blow losing both of our center backs in the first half and frankly Smalling was fucking awful today.

Again I hope we create lots of chances in the future with Juan Mata in the side because as talented as he is, he's not aggressive enough getting back, and today when Carrick went back to play center back, Rooney had to drop back and play behind Mata.

Oh, Wilfred Zaha, comes on as a sub, 2 assists!

I just hope we can get the kind of players this summer early on and then get these guys some proper summer tour football in. Last years tour was the fucking pits in terms of preparation.

I still think we'll sneak in for 4th.

Really can't say much about that loss to fucking Stoke. God I hate Mark Hughes. Yeah good game today but again another game where they could have won. What a great pair Ings and Vokes are, probably best in the league. They lost Matt Phillips today which is pretty devastating. Away at Derby next Saturday.

Some good news today. United doing summer tour in the States and Real Madrid, City and Liverpool coming out also. Plus half a dozen nations having practice and warm up matches here in the States before the World Cup. England and Spain are 2 of them.

Congrats on this weekend Uk, that's a great statement win. and it's probably the nail in the coffin for us. I look forward to Thursday night football next year!

I mean what do you do here?. Talk about a complete mental meltdown against frankly a bad team who had just played possibly the worst football game ever during the week.

Moyes mentioned during the week he had ready made replacements for Vidic and Rio in Smalling/Jones/Evans. Well he'd better forget Smalling after this season.

And I hope this is the last time we sub in Valencia for Rafael for strategy. That strategy hasn't worked this year at all and it's cost us 3 goals this season all at the end of games. Why?. Because Valencia forgets he's at full back and doesn't get back fast enough.

Again, we're spoilt as a team and fans. We're too big not to bounce back and we will, but what a strange year it's been.

insane last 10 mins in the Man U v Fulham game today !

Jesus ....Liverpool looked good whilst demolishing Arsenal !

QPR v Derby ...........what do you reckon JR ?

It's a big game for Rangers. Derby is a very good team but they are very porous at the back end and I think that can easily be exploited. Plus they don't have to go up against the likes of Burnley's Ings and Vokes the rest of the year. A loss won't be devastating. I will take a tie but this is a game where they should win. They need to start making a move and put some space between them and Burnley. Leicester is still with in reach.

I did not get much of a chance to watch any premier games this weekend. That was a tough one to swallow today Boo. The league is probably out of reach and being 9 points out of 4th, it is still reachable. I am very surprised that Liverpool did not do much during the window to really strengthen their squad.

I don't think they deserved a point. They should have been down 3-0 at half and were lucky to give up that goal, which shouldn't have been allowed anyway. They looked a little better in the second half but still lack spark. They were able to open up Derby but just couldn't get near the goal.

Like I said in my last post, a loss is not devastating but I hope this team is strong enough mentally to overcome this.

After Reading, the schedule eases up a lot. Since they can't beat at top 6 teams, this is there time to take full advantage. They have Charton, Wednesday, Leeds, Birmingham, Brighton, Boro, and Yeovil coming up before Wigan. All winnable games.

Well that was a little better from United. I really not gotten threw a whole game but I did notice that they lack pace up front. They are missing some spark. No creativity, just like my team.

A draw was fair. Problem is we draw with Fulham at home and Liverpool beat them away.

It ain't happening this year.