SportsWrath

English Premiership Soccer .......starts again

UK-Giantsfan

What a soap opera it has become. Seriously Fergie should stay away. Maybe in a surprise move, he comes back and saves the season.

2022 World Cup will take place in November through January. I really hope countries start boycotting this shit.

That was a big win today at Ispwich. Finally, Harry switched things up and starting to play a more attacking style. Really was not fond of the possession type of football.

Huge relegation battle in the Prem. Only 6 points separate last place Palace and 10th place Hull. I am really rooting hard for Cardiff to get relegated now. Their owner is despicable.

The Hull owner has basically told the fans to fuck off, he'll call them what he wants. He did an interview with the BBC and lost his fucking wig with the reporter on a pretty harmless question.

By the way, we're winning the league now.

Oh Dear Man U ........ I do actually feel sorry for Moyes.

7 losses out of 22 Premiership games so far this season.

I partly blame the transfer fiasco during the Summer .......but ultimately this is what happens when you allow the Glazers to 'leverage buy out' a decent football club and laden it with debt.

( this model of business will never work ....when your competition is rich billionaires , gansters and oliogarchs. )

Man U have no depth and no ideas ......it is a miracle that Fergie was able to win last year !

Watch the share price tumble !

( important win that for QPR v Huddersfield to go 2nd JR )

and im still pissed off that we only drew with Villa at home.

I do have to say, that dive by Suarez on Saturday was a thing of beauty. Just watching the second leg with Wet Spam and City of the League Cup and I believe it was Carlton Cole who got tripped up in the box and and a penalty was not called. If that was Suarez, that would have. I really think it is too late to fire Big Sam anyway, they are in big trouble now. Should have been fired before the transfer window.

Difficult question. If you don't mind, I want to make a hockey comparison. Boo, I know you aren't a New York Rangers fan but in general, I don't think it is not easy to buy into a new system. The Rangers went from a shot blocking/defensive system of John Tortorella to a more of an offensive system with Alain Vigneault, but it took them almost half the season for the players to buy into it and over the last 10 games, they have gone from out of a playoff spot to right into the thick of things (second place in the division).

Moyes is much different from Fergie just like how Vigneault is different from Torts. They both are very talented teams in their respective sports and yes, Man U is not playing to where they should be. Having Fergie at those games should be a no no. I wouldn't want an an ex manager watching over me, if I were the new guy in town. Debt aside, I think Moyes should be given a shot and not given up on so soon but I am afraid that is not how the owners play the game. He won't be there next season.

I think the defending has been nothing short of shocking this year.I think it's a mix of stalwarts getting old, in fact Ferdinand's form has had a shocking drop off, Evra has been bad, Vidic is getting older and is more brittle. Then the second wave of guys just haven't matured fast enough. Smalling has had terrible lapses, even though at times he's played well. I thought Evans had come on last year, but I think once reinforcements come in, he'll be on the bench again. He's the kind of guy that could go to somewhere like Aston Villa and have a very good career there. For Jones it's a combination of injuries and youth, but his best displays this year have been at center back. At left back, once Evra is out, we're in trouble. Buttner and Fabio are just not good enough.

I think a guy like Garay from Benfica would be a nice pickup but it looks like he's off to Russia with Zenit, which to me is just stupid. Also, I'd love to see guys like a Subotic or Mats Hummels from Dortmund. Any one of those guys would add much steel to the defense. There is even talk today of Dante. For left back, all the talk is Leighton Baines, for me, I'm looking at Luke Shaw from Southampton, he'll be in the england team soon IMO. Then internally, I think they can promote Tyler Blackett to the bench and have him develop making some appearances.Same with Michael Keane who right now is on loan at leicester. only at right back can I say we are okay with Rafael and Smalling can always back him up.

Our midfield woes can be defined as such, darren fletcher came back after a year and right away became our second best midfielder. I still think Cleverly will develop, but in the meantime, going back to Dortmund, somebody like Gundongan would be a nice pickup. We're looking stupid now selling Pogba. Glad to see Anderson gone, he needed to go. Nick Powell should be brought back as he's kicking ass at Wigan this season, I think he can take the next step forward back at Old Trafford. A lot of talk about Mata, well in order to use him, you can't play Kagawa, so it's either one or the other. And every day that passes just make that Feliani move just look more stupid. As far as I'm concerned, nani and Young can move on, our best wingers are Junuzaj and Valencia. Zaha needs to go on loan, he's not played this year because he's not good enough, and when Moyes has played him, he's been terrible.

I'm not going to address the forwards. Not many teams would complain if they had Van Persie/Rooney/Welbeck and Chicarito. I think we're fine there. And they just brought back Jesse Lingard from loan which I'm happy about if they can get him some playing time.

I can't really disagree with anything you have said Boo. Here is something that baffles me. Okay you have a few guys down in the Championship, for example, Will Hughes from Derby and Tom Ince from Blackpool. For a while now, Hughes has been linked with Liverpool but why would he go there or any other of the top 5 clubs? Most likely he would be riding the pine and most likely sent out on loan. I'll be honest here, if these guys were smart, they should only accept moves to teams on the bottom half where they would be guaranteed to be part of the first team, not playing on the U-21 squad or sent out on loan. What a waste it has been for Zaha, he would be better off going off on a permanent move somewhere else.

Well guys. Objectively, you think United's poor play is the fault of the manager or the players.?

The blame at ManU lies in this order IMO

1) Glazers for 'mortaging the football club' .........leading to underinvestment in the squad over the last 5 years ( covered up by some brilliant management by Fergy ) , but now bloody obvious to anyone watching.

2) A Serious drop off in form by 3 or 4 key players.( especially defensively)

3) Moyes for not seeing this coming , making a complete mess of the transfer window in the Summer , and some poor tactics ( especially at Old Trafford )