SportsWrath
Sign in to follow this  
UK-Giantsfan

English Premiership Soccer .......starts again

That is going to be a great game, I am gonna have to record it. It could almost determine the league, not even half way through.

I am surprised that NBC has a decent game on in the morning our time, Everton and Leicester.

When was the last time they advanced beyond the second round, it’s a miracle.

Yep. Not sure why he did that. Keeping momentum is no harm and even though they lost they played well against City.

Fucking away to Arsenal, are you fucking kidding me?

Great game that league cup semi final tonight.

Hopefully Burton pull it back..... :o

Man City were at full strength ..........just shows that Pep is wanting all 4 trophies ( whist Klopp just wants to have a chance at 2 and has far less depth of squad)

Should be a game today ( Spurs v Man U ). Lets see if Man U have really turned a corner under Solskjaer or whether it is a mirage. ( Still expecting a Spurs victory but you never know ....

in other news , my local team Hull City have now won 6 in a row ( and gone from last place in the Championship on Nov to 10th place in early Jan ....they are on fire , great story locally )

So after only 90 days break ......it starts all over again. Good win for ManU ( and Booyah ) 4-1 away to Swansea ( and good managerial debut for Moyes ). Liverpool ( my team ) looked good beating Stoke 1-0. Arsenal had a disasterous start losing 1-3 at home to Villa......................................... by the way , interested to know if you guys support a team ? regards UK

QP Rangers!

QP Rangers!

Bloody Hell BG .......you and JR both supporting QPR . Its been a painful 35 years thats all I can say , Regards UK

I know quite a few people I went to school with followed QPR. They had a decent following back then when they were settled in the first division.

Clive Allen, Terry Fenwick, Phil Parkes. They had a good squad.

I know quite a few people I went to school with followed QPR. They had a decent following back then when they were settled in the first division.

Clive Allen, Terry Fenwick, Phil Parkes. They had a good squad.

i remember that squad Boo ....... and then later on Les Ferdinand too ......( mind you we are both 50 years old this year !!! )

On my 40th birthday, I made my first trek back to Old Trafford. I'm 50 in July. Guess what?.

On my 40th birthday, I made my first trek back to Old Trafford. I'm 50 in July. Guess what?.

Etihad?

Anfield !!!

Man U playing some seriously impressive , proper football under Ole ...... with some pride for the shirt .......its good to see

( not )

3 games to go at the top ......bloody tight race for the title

who will blink first ?

( FFS Boo ....could have done with some help from ManU last night ......)

Wow ........ what a comeback from Liverpool against Barcelona tonight ..... unreal