SportsWrath

Suspended from Giants Message Board

JMFP

I got flagged for 24 hours for the following comment:

"New Orleans had better flood control than the Giants message board. Someone bring in Ray Nagin...I think we need a chocolate message board."

For anyone on the Giants boards lately, the flood control has totally sucked. And anyone following the news would know that Ray Nagin made those chocolate comments. I thought was decent use of satire, but apparently I struck a nerve.

I'm interested to know if people think what I said rose to a remark that merited suspension.

24 hour ban I have had many there.......

not a big deal....you proly would have been alright without the nagen comment...

As much as BlueSunday may be a dick and that board is a cesspool of nonsense, you could have kept that comment to yourself. Sorry, but if you only got 24 hours you got off lightly IMO.

But if that encouraged you to come over here to post then that's cool. :TU:

Guest Carbo
I got banned for starting a thread explaining how there's nothing good about BlueSunday except that he stands as a perfect example of how not to be a person. It was a detailed, well-supported analysis. I agree, that the standards at giants.com are unrealistic.
Unrealistic, and lax apparently, if they allowed a pompous, anal, blowhard such as you and your various screen names on.

Back in the CE days, it was a great board. Unfortunately, there were a few guys who totally #ucked with things and got the whole section nuked.

I suppose after 4000 posts I was due for a 24 hour suspension.

Ironically, it was my New Orleans joke thread where I said I didnt believe all the pictures because a black person would never go into water past their ankles that got the CE section abolished. But it did turn into a hialrious racial kokes thread where all races and creeds were attacked. It was all in good fun as Im 100% positive that none of the posters were racist assholes, but the nazi mods over there dont like fun and cannot take a joke. But who cares, this board shits on even the old CE.

"New Orleans had better flood control than the Giants message board. Someone bring in Ray Nagin...I think we need a chocolate message board."

For anyone on the Giants boards lately, the flood control has totally sucked. And anyone following the news would know that Ray Nagin made those chocolate comments. I thought was decent use of satire, but apparently I struck a nerve.

I'm interested to know if people think what I said rose to a remark that merited suspension.

I know it's wrong but that is pretty funny.

I got banned for starting a thread explaining how there's nothing good about BlueSunday except that he stands as a perfect example of how not to be a person. It was a detailed, well-supported analysis. I agree, that the standards at giants.com are unrealistic.

:LMAO:

Unrealistic, and lax apparently, if they allowed a pompous, anal, blowhard such as you and your various screen names on.

I'm none of the things you just called me. You just feel that way because I'm far more intelligent and articulate than you and, arguably, all members of this message board. Jealousy is one thing, but now that it takes the form of insults, I can only suggest you try to make yourself smarter - for your sake, poor guy.

Guest Carbo
. . .I'm far more intelligent and articulate than you and, arguably, all members of this message board.
Of course you are. And that is why you attempt to prove it in each and every post on an internet message board, populated by prepubescents, at 3:30AM. :rolleyes:

Guest Lockhart

Not surprised - those morons on the Kiddie.com board suspend anyone that makes a critical remark about any Giant, even though the remark is accurate. The Board is run by infantiles that suggest that those that criticize certain Giant players are not fans - a very ignorant opinion expressed by prepubescent dullards. Real Giant fans understand that critical evaluation is the sign of a true fan, while the blantant homer adulation is the sign of a very young or very ignorant "wannabe fan"

We, if the FAB 4 understand a true Giant fan is honest about the Gmen - not a silly little homer.

Guest nosebleed
Of course you are. And that is why you attempt to prove it in each and every post on an internet message board, populated by prepubescents, at 3:30AM. :rolleyes:

:LMAO:

Bluesunday suspended me for a week for spelling ass like @$$ so it wasn't bleeped... then he suspended me 1 year for recruiting people here

There's nothing in that comment that warranted suspension. You could hear that kind of humor on Jay Leno (if he had better writers) or any other late night tv talk show. FREE JOE MORRIS NOW!!!

I've never been on these boards at 3:30AM - nice try. I'm sure you think the four posts per day I make are life consuming too, no?

Actually he's in another time zone. Europe? cause whilr right now it's May 7 6:20 PM in the Eastern time zone, it's May 8 2006, 08:20 AM where he is.

It would've been funny if you knew what you were talknig about though :TU:

Guest Carbo
Actually he's in another time zone. Europe? cause whilr right now it's May 7 6:20 PM in the Eastern time zone, it's May 8 2006, 08:20 AM where he is.

It would've been funny if you knew what you were talknig about though :TU:

Europe? The insecure twit is living in Queens, in his father's basement.

Europe? The insecure twit is living in Queens, in his father's basement.

look at his active time, its already monday wherever he is right now