SportsWrath

Giants.com message boards

NYG4life311

It's working, but I've lost my avatar, and can't upload it from my hard drive. For that matter, I can't upload an avatar on this board either, which is weird.....I had to upload mine from a URL.

Flood control has been brutal, and I got banned for saying that New Orleans had better flood control than the Giants boards. Kind of pissed me off that they would be so bitchy about it.

It's working, but I've lost my avatar, and can't upload it from my hard drive. For that matter, I can't upload an avatar on this board either, which is weird.....I had to upload mine from a URL.

Flood control has been brutal, and I got banned for saying that New Orleans had better flood control than the Giants boards. Kind of pissed me off that they would be so bitchy about it.

we had problem with MB being to slow. So I changed to so you have to put in a URL. And now its alot faster.

we had problem with MB being to slow. So I changed to so you have to put in a URL. And now its alot faster.

That's cool....thanks for explaining that. I was concerned it was a problem with my computer.