SportsWrath

Dumervil debacle

Blindgreed1

If he's not going to simply honor the agreed-upon contract and goes after more money elsewhere then I wouldn't want him on my team. Fax deadline or not, he shook on the deal.

It was the Broncos who cut him because of the fax deadline. It's not a case of him not honoring the deal he shook on.

It was the Broncos who cut him because of the fax deadline. It's not a case of him not honoring the deal he shook on.

But they didn't "cut him loose" on purpose, they just made a clerical error. The two parties had agreed to a deal and they should both stick with it. It's as simple to solve if Dumervil signs a new contract for the same terms.

But they didn't "cut him loose" on purpose, they just made a clerical error. The two parties had agreed to a deal and they should both stick with it. It's as simple to solve if Dumervil signs a new contract for the same terms.

with the dead money im not sure they can afford to sign him to the agreed upon deal.

Who uses fax anymore?

RIGHT?!!!

You'd be surprised. Although all current copiers can print/scan, fax is still an option, and nearly 90% of the shit I set up has a fax. Some of it is because of HIPPA (something about scanning to email being a bigger security risk than a fax), but most of it is just plain complacency. People are just used to faxing, and boy oh boy, does the cunt come out to play when there is an issue with faxing.

You'd be surprised. Although all current copiers can print/scan, fax is still an option, and nearly 90% of the shit I set up has a fax. Some of it is because of HIPPA (something about scanning to email being a bigger security risk than a fax), but most of it is just plain complacency. People are just used to faxing, and boy oh boy, does the cunt come out to play when there is an issue with faxing.

That's crazy, but what HIPPA issues are happening between a players agent and the team? It was a contract, not a tax return.