SportsWrath

My opinion on

GorillaNJ

I actually wanted Alexander ahead of Dayne. Back then, the only college games I watched were UM games ... I recall Michigan doing well vs. Dayne. I also remember being more impressed with Alexander in the Orange Bowl (classic game, btw)...

Ironically, anyone care to guess who the 3 stars of that game were?

One is Alexander, two, a wild guess is David Terrell, seeing that he's the only Michigan guy I know that used to play for them. And I won't even bother going for the third guy because I'd probably embarrass myself.

I actually wanted Alexander ahead of Dayne. Back then, the only college games I watched were UM games ... I recall Michigan doing well vs. Dayne. I also remember being more impressed with Alexander in the Orange Bowl (classic game, btw)...

Ironically, anyone care to guess who the 3 stars of that game were?

I forget his name but I remember the bama kicker being famous for that game. Really solidified his place in football history.

One is Alexander, two, a wild guess is David Terrell, seeing that he's the only Michigan guy I know that used to play for them. And I won't even bother going for the third guy because I'd probably embarrass myself.

Good guess on Terrell. He was the MVP ... had 150+ yards and 3 TDs...

Any guesses on the third guy?

I forget his name but I remember the bama kicker being famous for that game. Really solidified his place in football history.

Pflunger. Michigan was up 35-28 in OT, and Alabama scored a TD to make is 35-34. Pflunger promptly missed the extra point, and UM won. :TU:

Just in the wrong way ;)

Damn, how did I not guess Brady!

Edited by gateb

Hell think about Mario Williams for a second, that's pressure.

That's really my point. If Bush turns out to be just one of the best RBs in the league, that poor SOB is going to have to play like Reggie White to get any acceptance from Houston fans. He hasn't played a down, and he's already in disfavor.

Charles Woodson?

OHHH...Tom Brady.

:worshippy:

Brady threw 4 TDs in his final college game.

Armstead, Henson emerged as a top QB prospect the following year. It's too bad he decided to go play for the Yankees, because he was poised to be the top pick ahead of David Carr.

:worshippy:

Brady threw 4 TDs in his final college game.

Armstead, Henson emerged as a top QB prospect the following year. It's too bad he decided to go play for the Yankees, because he was poised to be the top pick ahead of David Carr.

He totally screwed his chances of becoming a good NFL player by going & playing for the Yankees, the only thing he proved there was that he couldn't hit a curveball.

IMO he was a much more talented QB than he was a third baseman.

He totally screwed his chances of becoming a good NFL player by going & playing for the Yankees, the only thing he proved there was that he couldn't hit a curveball.

IMO he was a much more talented QB than he was a third baseman.

Definitely. If he stayed in school, he'd be getting sacked 75 times a year playing for the Texans. Probably cost himself about $45 million...