SportsWrath

I don't like the Ravens, but I'm glad the Niners lost.

Sephiroth

Aside from asshole Randy Moss and whatever that corner had to say this weekend, I'm getting really fucking tired of Jim Harbaugh's third grade temper tantrums on the sideline. Seems I'm not the only one who thinks so as well.

If people thought Coughlin was bad, they should get a load of Jimmy... dude is a fucking nutcase.

I'm glad the Ravens won, for some reason I didn't think the 49ers deserved to be there the NFC this year was just flat out horrible and really no team in the NFC deserved to lift the Lombardi trophy.

Plus guys like Reed, Oher(sp), Boldin and yes even Ray Lewis deserve a ring (or another), regardless of what he did off the field seeing arguably one of the best ILBs retire on the top of the game is always good to see.

Among other things, this validates:

1) If I had my choice, I'd take a pocket passer over one of these new read-option dudes any day in a big game.

2) That "score a TD to win the Super Bowl" is alot harder than Eli's critics might normally believe.

You'd have to go pretty far down the list to blame Kaepernick, who led them back from 22 points down in the 3rd q, but winning QB's find a away to score even when the play calling sucks. I think the kid knows it though. He faced the camera and put it all on his shoulders. Unlike his head coach who skipped the interview.

Among other things, this validates:

1) If I had my choice, I'd take a pocket passer over one of these new read-option dudes any day in a big game.

2) That "score a TD to win the Super Bowl" is alot harder than Eli's critics might normally believe.

You'd have to go pretty far down the list to blame Kaepernick, who led them back from 22 points down in the 3rd q, but winning QB's find a away to score even when the play calling sucks. I think the kid knows it though. He faced the camera and put it all on his shoulders. Unlike his head coach who skipped the interview.

Kaepernick may have a goofy, stupid-looking face... but he's no Eli Manning.

Also shows more class than his ahem Head case Coach... :P

• 4 weeks later...