SportsWrath

Seahawks at Skins Game Thread

Virginia Giant

I wonder if an Giants brass took notice....

The thing is the Defense plays like it wants to win a championship.

The way the defenders throw themselves in front of tackles and go after the QB, they want to win.

No FA/Draft pick is going to change that for the Giants, we need someone on the team to make them play like that. Maybe we can get some ra-ra college coach in for D-coordinator

I was shocked to see him walk off... Or walking around now

I tore an ACL......you can walk fine........even run full speed forward, but if you try to run backwards, your knee comes apart...the thigh bone comes flying out the back

ended my YMCA backetball career as I could not play D

he will have it repaired....look at Peterson......but if it happens again he's not going to to get past that

when I saw the way his knee collapsed I knew right away he had an ACL

I hope Atlanta can finally win a big game and beat Seattle. I'm not sure why I dislike them but I think it's their fans and that 12th man crap. The team is good though that's for sure.

The Falcons can do it, the weakness of the Seahawks is Wilson and their run D. The Falcons should be able to handle Wilson and hold the run game, and with the Falcons combo of White and Jones they should get the Seahawks playing the pass opening up Turner to run.

However at the same time, the Seahawks can exploit what the Falcons suck at, protection Ryan and shutting down White and Jones.

The Falcons can do it, the weakness of the Seahawks is Wilson and their run D. The Falcons should be able to handle Wilson and hold the run game, and with the Falcons combo of White and Jones they should get the Seahawks playing the pass opening up Turner to run.

However at the same time, the Seahawks can exploit what the Falcons suck at, protection Ryan and shutting down White and Jones.

Marshawn Lynch could have a field day next week,.

Michael Turner has forgotten how to run and he wont do shit against that D. Jaquizz Rodgers will have a better day. Although Lynch could maul the Falcons - and Wilson wont have to do much with the D playing the way they are. Sherman will shut White down. Seattle will win against Atlanta.

Michael Turner has forgotten how to run and he wont do shit against that D. Jaquizz Rodgers will have a better day. Although Lynch could maul the Falcons - and Wilson wont have to do much with the D playing the way they are. Sherman will shut White down. Seattle will win against Atlanta.

This game will come down to Matt Ryan. If he can throw the ball with success to his weapons, spread it around and keep the Seattle D off-balance in the passing game, they will win. They will not win by running the ball against Seattle's Defense. They need Julio Jones to dominate.