Lughead

Gone are

Eagles.................................HC. Andy Reid-

Chargers ...........................HC. Norv turner ,GM A.J. Smith

Chiefs ................................HC Romeo Crennel - GM Pioli

Cardinals............................HC Ken whisenhunt - GM Rod Graves

Jets.....................................OC Sporano..............GM Tannenbaum

Browns ...............................HC Pat Shurmur........GM Tom Hekert

Jaguars.................................................................GM Gene Smith.

Bears...................................HC Lovie Smith

Bills.......................................HC Chan Gailey

Pending:

Panthers..............................HC Ron Rivera

Jaguars................................HC Mike Mularkey

Ken Whisenhunt shouldn't be fired. He had that team at least playing good ball early. How are you expected to win games when your QB options are Kevin Kolb, John Skelton, and Ryan Lindley? He coached THE CARDINALS to a Super Bowl not too long ago. THE CARDINALS. IN THE SUPE.

smith's out. kudos to the bears for having some standards and not tolerating those second half collapses. it's a little unfair because both collapses were related to cutler injuries but you need to get your offensive line to protect better than that

smith's out. kudos to the bears for having some standards and not tolerating those second half collapses. it's a little unfair because both collapses were related to cutler injuries but you need to get your offensive line to protect better than that

I feel and connect with the dig against another old line franchise that doesn't do the same... :whistling:

At minimum the OC and DC of the Giants should be looking for work elsewhere...at minimum...if I was Reese I would be meeting with ownership right now and saying we have to hold Coughlin's hand on this one as he has earned our trust...but he is a little too loyal to his staff...enough of this shit...lets pull the trigger for him. That way he can play good cop and let them cry on his shoulder.

List updated.

Rumor's

Mike Holmgren. Has moved to Arizona. and wants to coach again. if you go back he was great in GB 2 NFC championships and a super bowl, He led the seahawks to a NFC championship and the super bowl. also he has picked the browns up and set them on a better path.

We need to get Ken as OC immediately. he was spectacular in Pittsburgh. He will be huge for us. He can really use the weapons at his disposal with a good QB.

Yeah, I have to endorse this one. I'd be cautious though with the relationship between Eli and Gilbride. I'm not sure how 'connected' they are, but I'd at least take it into consideration.

We need to get Ken as OC immediately. he was spectacular in Pittsburgh. He will be huge for us. He can really use the weapons at his disposal with a good QB.

Yeah, I have to endorse this one. I'd be cautious though with the relationship between Eli and Gilbride. I'm not sure how 'connected' they are, but I'd at least take it into consideration.

I mean all rancor and vitriol aside I absolutely loath Gilbride's offense...I really believed that the Giants won despite him instead of because of him. His under utilization of underneath routes to the TE and RB's are a key reason why when we fall behind by massive amounts we stay behind. His Run and Shoot where you grab insane amount of yardage between the endzones and too few touch downs are the big time Achilles Heel of his system. Plus its overly complicated with multiple reads by all of the offensive personnel; requiring everyone to be on the same page on every down. And his life long inability to adjust to what the defense is giving him or where their weaknesses are is truly glaring. Fewell though equally inept at least tries different things on occasion. For Gilbride everything is a nail...and he is the ultimate hammer.

Iceman... Whisenhunt is a terrific coach. But there really is only two ways Gilbride won't be back... He's either hired on as a head coach somewhere else, or he retires. Neither is very likely.

Iceman... Whisenhunt is a terrific coach. But there really is only two ways Gilbride won't be back... He's either hired on as a head coach somewhere else, or he retires. Neither is very likely.

And pretty much the only two possibilities of us having a new DC next year as well.

I guess there is a third possibility but not very classy to bring it up.

List updated.

Rumor's

Mike Holmgren. Has moved to Arizona. and wants to coach again. if you go back he was great in GB 2 NFC championships and a super bowl, He led the seahawks to a NFC championship and the super bowl. also he has picked the browns up and set them on a better path.

He's setting the Browns on a better path? What? He passed up on ROBERT GRIFFIN to draft some 29 year old doofus. Fuck the Browns.

Exactly - and he will be a super OC for us. Gilbride is fucking this offense up like nobody's business. He is just a plain retard and doesnt have brains to begin with. He just cannot game plan or use a variety of looks or try and confuse the defense. Ive never ever seen that happen. Thats why we suck balls in the red zone without a 6-6 WR catching the same fucking fade patterns. I dont realise why people dont realise how fucked up of a head and OC Gilbride is. Its the numbers Eli puts up every year that saves his ass. This time it shouldnt. Ill lose my head if Gilbride is calling plays on the sideline for the Giants again next year. He needs to just go.

Ken Whisenhunt shouldn't be fired. He had that team at least playing good ball early. How are you expected to win games when your QB options are Kevin Kolb, John Skelton, and Ryan Lindley? He coached THE CARDINALS to a Super Bowl not too long ago. THE CARDINALS. IN THE SUPE.

I agree on Whisenhunt.....he took a good (not great) team all the way to the Super Bowl a couple years back.

I shouldn't be surprised by Lovie getting the ax, but it will be weird with a new coach in Chicago. I suppose that's what happens when you go from 7-1 to no making the playoffs.

But Chicago had a real cupcake schedule this season, especially early.

So let me get this right... Whisenhunt AND Romeo are both available and we're sticking with Gilbride and Lewis? :::sits in some yoga pose eyes closed mumbling "serenity now serenity now":::: :rules:

LMAO

Exactly - and he will be a super OC for us. Gilbride is fucking this offense up like nobody's business. He is just a plain retard and doesnt have brains to begin with. He just cannot game plan or use a variety of looks or try and confuse the defense. Ive never ever seen that happen. Thats why we suck balls in the red zone without a 6-6 WR catching the same fucking fade patterns. I dont realise why people dont realise how fucked up of a head and OC Gilbride is. Its the numbers Eli puts up every year that saves his ass. This time it shouldnt. Ill lose my head if Gilbride is calling plays on the sideline for the Giants again next year. He needs to just go.

My guess is that Coughlin is going to ride Gilbride and Fewell onto another hot seat, as crazy as that may sound.

• 2 weeks later...