SportsWrath

2013 Schedule

Bigblue25

I'm not worried about the Saints when we play in our house. In the dome they are much tougher. The Rams? Yes please. Silver lining is that next year will be the easiest sched in at least 2 seasons.

Plus, the Superbowl would be a home game for us. Be nice if the Jets got their shit together.

Agreed bigblue25, Cam finished strong, and I wouldn't have the same confidence going up against him again, despite the lop-sided victory this year. A lot of people had the same misguided confidence against the Falcons this year because of the dominant win we had against them in the playoffs last year. It's a mistake to believe that the Panthers will be an easy win.

I dont know man I see 3 "easy games" Kc, Detroit, Oakland probably Chargers so 4.

More than we had this year...with Reid out of Filthy we now have a chance for a sweep...the NFC South does not scare me...I can see 6-8 easy wins if we plug some holes. Just hope the easy ones come in the second half of the season and not the first though... :D We know how Coughlin is with easy.

More than we had this year...with Reid out of Filthy we now have a chance for a sweep...the NFC South does not scare me...I can see 6-8 easy wins if we plug some holes. Just hope the easy ones come in the second half of the season and not the first though... :D We know how Coughlin is with easy.

Well, we all know how the Giants respond to 'easy' teams, so the more 'hard' teams , the better.

Well, we all know how the Giants respond to 'easy' teams, so the more 'hard' teams , the better.

Nah ...next year will reverse that Bro...they will respond to both...I think once the ill will of the season is over with ...the addition by subtraction of getting rid of Osi and a few others will open up positions to guys with more left in the tank and better football skills. They will be back in the mix next year and I hope its to lift a Lombardi.