SportsWrath

I didn't know Snee was playing hurt..

Nas

That actually makes me feel a little bit better about his piss-poor play.

That was illiteration, by the way.

It just makes me wonder why Coughlin is letting his son-in-law get abused game after game instead of shit, bringing fucking Wayne Lucier back from the hot dog stand he works at now in there. Jesus Christ I've never seen a bunch of idiots playing players who, if it's even true, are injured beyond effectiveness.

I'm in total agreement..........this is O'hara all over again. Coughlin would rather put limps and gimps out there than sit his favorites.

Petrus should have been brought back to fill Snee's Torn Labrum spot............Boothe should be the Center and Baas cut.

i have to kinda agree with the Petrus and Boothe part as long as they aren't injured as well.

It just makes me wonder why Coughlin is letting his son-in-law get abused game after game instead of shit, bringing fucking Wayne Lucier back from the hot dog stand he works at now in there. Jesus Christ I've never seen a bunch of idiots playing players who, if it's even true, are injured beyond effectiveness.

Inexcusable...but typical Giants think...an injured ineffective veteran is better than a young untried rookie... :doh:

its not Giants thinking........its ol Man Times thinking..........really 9 yrs is just about enough already......lets get a new coaching team in here

I love the thrilling last minute SB runs but I also like to see a team that plays every game hard, smart, and with pride...........with Coughlin its up and down

I'm in total agreement..........this is O'hara all over again. Coughlin would rather put limps and gimps out there than sit his favorites.

Petrus should have been brought back to fill Snee's Torn Labrum spot............Boothe should be the Center and Baas cut.

Agree, not sure what happened but after one day of camp, they wanted to cut Petrus. Not sure if he pissed in Tom's geritol or what happened, Petrus looked like the road grader we need at G.

Inexcusable...but typical Giants think...an injured ineffective veteran is better than a young untried rookie... :doh:

Our one big play last week, was a bomb to Randle, did we go back to that... nope, because oh it worked, but Randle doesn't practice hard, so I am not giving him touches. So we'll give the guys that don't practice at all touches(see David Wilson has well) Or we will kill Cruz, by forcing the ball to him, Cruz nearly got his fucking head taking off the past two weeks, one because the opposing D seems to know exactly what's coming and two, Eli sails the ball 15 feet over Cruz's head after staring him down, he's like fucking 2005 Eli all over again. Not sure how the fuck that happened.

If someone isn't practicing hard...goddamn right they shouldn't see the field. I'd rather get my ass kicked with guys with less talent and who try hard than guys who give half effort half the time.

Torn Hip Labrum. Alex Rodriguez missed 4 months with that injury. Our back up guards must be AWFUL.

Agree, not sure what happened but after one day of camp, they wanted to cut Petrus. Not sure if he pissed in Tom's geritol or what happened, Petrus looked like the road grader we need at G.

He was playing like a little girl in preseason. I wanted him to work out too but he was stinking the place up badly.

I thought our season was done when Locklear went down. Turns out I was right.