SportsWrath

Puh-----thetic

Lughead

I do not know. But it seems to be a recurring theme every year. I think Gilfucks schemes are shit and doesn't know how to make adjustment based on the game.

on Defense, I just think our guys are either old or not that good or injured. Oh and Fewell can suck a dick

Tuck - Got Old

Webster - Got Old and not that good

Osi - One Trick Pony that is not that good

Rolle - So inconsistent

Phillips - Always Injured

Blackburn - Great above the neck (See Antonio Pierce)

Kiwanuka - Been Playing out of position

Canty - Not consistent

Linval Joesph - Decent

Amukamara - Needs to stay healthy

Rivers - Not Consistent

Boley - Getting Old

JPP - Has been reading to much of his own press clippings and hanging out with Osi to much (Running Himself outta plays)

Diehl - Needs to be put down like a lame horse

Snee - (See Diehl)

Cruz - To busy eating Cambells Soup

Nicks - Playing on a bad foot and knee

Bradshaw- (See Nicks)

Bennett - a Magician (Fucking Disappears)

Eli - Trying to hard to make Gilfucks Schemes work and compensate for injured and or distracted talent.

I think a lot has to do with the inconsistency of the O-Line. I think our O-line got too one-dimensional. Remember few weeks back when Eli was the least sacked QB in the league? Ever since then, the opposing DL and DC's have been coming up with a variety of schemes to rape the OL and we have gotten raped. We smashed some of the top teams in the NFC purely based on OL play. Elsewhere it has been pure shit. Eli is a pure pocket passer and his WRs are dropping shit like the world's gonna end. If the OL doesnt perform - we are done. We have lost the battle of the trenches in all the games we have been blown out. We need to fix that. Get a bloody O-line coach and a fucking OC who atleast game plans based on weaknesses to overcome them - and NOT lets Ds exploit them. Gilbride has always been a a few fries short of a happy meal in the mental department. As someone said earlier - "There's a bus leaving for New York Gilbride - Be under it"

I do not know. But it seems to be a recurring theme every year. I think Gilfucks schemes are shit and doesn't know how to make adjustment based on the game.

on Defense, I just think our guys are either old or not that good or injured. Oh and Fewell can suck a dick

Tuck - Got Old

Rolle - So inconsistent

Canty - Not consistent

Linval Joesph - Decent

Rivers - Not Consistent

Boley - Getting Old

JPP - Has been reading to much of his own press clippings and hanging out with Osi to much (Running Himself outta plays)

Snee - (See Diehl)

Bradshaw- (See Nicks)

Eli - Trying to hard to make Gilfucks Schemes work and compensate for injured and or distracted talent.

I agree.

One of the frustrating things about the last 2 games is we didn't see any commentary on what was happening on pass plays.

With Cruz, we've got a guy that is almost impossible to cover when he breaks on a route....is Gilbride running him on post routes? What happened to short passes? Play action?

Nicks is hurt, plain and simple. The Giants need to think about a replacement, because the dude is constantly injured. Same goes for Phillips.

I'm not excusing the players at all.....but for fuck sakes, I don't remember seeing anything new from Gilbride or Fewell. It's gotten downright embarrassing.

I'd keep Nicks. He turns 25 in January, a year younger than Cruz! WAY too early to write him off as chronic injured!

But I agree with you that opposing DB's are on to our pattern tree. They seem to know exactly where our receivers want to go and they jump the route. When they're in zone, there always seems to be three guys wherever Eli tries to throw!

I don't know if it's Eli not getting the ball to them when he's got a chance or if there simply isn't any opportunity but it always looks like 8 guys covering 3 back there.....and all 8 were in our huddle! The NFL has figured us out and the next move has to be ours.

Tuck - Got Old

Rolle - So inconsistent

Canty - Not consistent

Linval Joesph - Decent

Rivers - Not Consistent

Boley - Getting Old

Snee - (See Diehl)

Bradshaw- (See Nicks)

Yeah last year we had these epic comebacks, this year it seemed, we were fucked unless we scored first. We'd go down 3-0 and all the sudden we became the Lions and would start taking seven stop drops and thowing fifty yard bombs.