SportsWrath

Jets tickets 25 dollars on stubhub

Firstnten

Woudn't catch me buying a SRO ticket...that's for sure.

The have a pepsi zone standing area at the link and in looks like zero fun to be in there.

Whats up at Fedex the whole upper tier is standing room? I don't get it. are those seats PSL also? This isn't college football.

I paid 300 a piece for lower tier Giants tickets....and I still didn't feel ripped off. I would still feel ripped off it I bought Jets tickets for 25 lol

I think about 100% of the world would agree with this statement... Jets fans included... other species included... God included.

There was a time I would have driven down to DC and gone to the game but that time passed about the time high def big screens came along. And with birthdays comes less tolerance for cold, irritating fans (of all stripes), standing on lines for beer & bathroom and spending ungodly amounts of money for something I can see for free in the warmth, comfort & convenience of my living room!

And BTW, Jet tickets are overpriced at ANY price! Jets/Cardinals should be called the "Make Me" Bowl!

There was a time I would have driven down to DC and gone to the game but that time passed about the time high def big screens came along. And with birthdays comes less tolerance for cold, irritating fans (of all stripes), standing on lines for beer & bathroom and spending ungodly amounts of money for something I can see for free in the warmth, comfort & convenience of my living room!

And BTW, Jet tickets are overpriced at ANY price! Jets/Cardinals should be called the "Make Me" Bowl!

I agree.....when I was younger, going to a game and getting liquored up was a blast.

But now, I'll take my couch, my HDTV, a crockpot of chili, a fridge stocked with some kick ass beer, and my own bathroom.

I've been to several Jets games, and never paid for the ticket. Got to see the Jets get smacked by the Bills back in the Jim Kelly/ Bruce Smith days ( great team!). Got to see the Jets play the Raiders on a Sunday evening where the Raiders put the jets down 35-0 half way through the second half and have some asshole my age shout "sit down son" to my dad trying to take his seat.. Seen the 0-3 bowl when the Giants beat them 10-6, that was a Jet home game. And some guy from work who was a Raider fan paid $300 just so he could have someone to go to the game with, Raiders lost that one though. So I've seen the Jets win all of once. Those are the ones I remember. But the real joy was sitting with those wonderful fucking losers in the stands, because by halftime, you've got the whole row.. Seriously, you shouldn't have to pay anything to sit next to them.