SportsWrath

Name 5 players you would like the see the Giants get at 96...

shockjock

Basically we won't be able to draft a single player I wanted.

Fuck....

Didn't you decline an invitation to participate in the board mock because you felt like you didn't follow college football that much?

I would wait one more round for Jonathan Scott.....if he is there with our first pick of the fourth round I would take him

Well then you wont be taking him, because he wont be there. Tackles went fast and he is the best that is still there. Joe Toledo and Guy Whimper are better targets for one of the 4th rounders.

Guest Nutty Sack

Can we trade the rest of our picks for someone to replace Bob Sheperd as the Giant's Stadium address announcer ?? We might as well sound good.

Well then you wont be taking him, because he wont be there. Tackles went fast and he is the best that is still there. Joe Toledo and Guy Whimper are better targets for one of the 4th rounders.

Than I wouldnt' touch him...he isn't worth a first day pick seeing as he came into the season with such high expectations and has since plummeted down the draft boards after a poor showing...

Guest Nutty Sack
Than I wouldnt' touch him...he isn't worth a first day pick seeing as he came into the season with such high expectations and has since plummeted down the draft boards after a poor showing...

You people make me sick. We shit the bead and your talking about people who won't even sniff our roster. Wake up and smell the roses !!!!

DT Jesse Mahelona......... Tenn

G Stefon Wheeler...........Michigan State

OT Jonathan Scott..........Texas

C Marvin Philip ...............California

FB Quadtrine Hill.............Miami (Fla.)

DT first then the rest some where in the draft

Edited by Lughead

i'd like to point out that we'd be 2 picks away right now if we didnt trade up for moss.

I would like to point out that we could of taken moss with the 32nd and Kiwi might of still been there in the second, or gotten Richard Marshall in the second....and still had two third rounders....

EA shit the bed in a big way...

DT Jesse Mahelona......... Tenn

G Stefon Wheeler...........Michigan State

OT Jonathan Scott..........Texas

C Marvin Philip ...............California

FB Quadtrine Hill.............Miami (Fla.)

not all at 96 but some where in the draft

Mahelona is a big no no in my book....he is a pass rusher and that is it...he gets pushed around and manhandled the few times I watched him...if we are taking a DT it needs to be Watson, Babatunde, Montavious Stanley or Le Kevin Smith...someone to play that two-gap spot....

wow, if gabe watson were to fall to us this would be a phenomenal draft.

round 1: Gabe Watson -- since you all hate kiwi, pretend like we got Watson here, someone everyone would have accepted yesterday

round 2: moss -- maybe not as a first rounder but not bad for the second

round 3: kiwi --- first round talent in the third, way too good to pass up!!

that right there is an A+ draft.

i was actually laughing because he was the sorry excuse of a CB that played back in 2000. but yes he was the wendys guy too, who is also dead by the way.

Im aware of this....

I was laughing be cause I thought of the wendy's guy

guess we have a different sense of humor

Edited by shockjock

wow, if gabe watson were to fall to us this would be a phenomenal draft.

round 1: Gabe Watson -- since you all hate kiwi, pretend like we got Watson here, someone everyone would have accepted yesterday

round 2: moss -- maybe not as a first rounder but not bad for the second

round 3: kiwi --- first round talent in the third, way too good to pass up!!

that right there is an A+ draft.

If Watson fell to us and EA did not take him I would be dumbfounded....and if Babatunde Oshinowo fell to us and EA didn't take him...I would be very angry...