SportsWrath

Start David Wilson

JMFP

I am not sure Wilson is doing enough to warrant starting, I mean the coaches have to see something in practice, that he is not doing, or they are just loyal to the man with two broken feet, I don't know. Brown kicks ass and then doesn't get carries, it's like boy, I think Andre is our best option, so lets not use him or Ahmad might get mad.

I am not sure Wilson is doing enough to warrant starting, I mean the coaches have to see something in practice, that he is not doing, or they are just loyal to the man with two broken feet, I don't know. Brown kicks ass and then doesn't get carries, it's like boy, I think Andre is our best option, so lets not use him or Ahmad might get mad.

No No No You got it wrong. We didn't say start him, we said start using him more. The reason he isn't starting (other than Bradshaw being the #1 RB and Brown #2) is if I remember correctly , his pass blocking ability was lacking.

No No No You got it wrong. We didn't say start him, we said start using him more. The reason he isn't starting (other than Bradshaw being the #1 RB and Brown #2) is if I remember correctly , his pass blocking ability was lacking.

I totally agree, he is not an every down back, yet but should at least get touches.

Another week without being able to practice and another game with less than 50 yards.....meanwhile kill drive wont take to cover off his brand new corvette

I kinda of have this feeling Bradshaw is pulling a Burress. OHHHHH the pain. can't practice, cant practice, can't practice . Friday, I'm playing.

Really whats with the Play calling? A lot of people says its Eli because he can and often does change the play at then line. but I question what plays are given to him to choose from at any given time 1 run 1 pass and let the D dictate which play is the best one to run. Gilbride has no clue how to call plays in the red zone. Gilbride's play calling is like an ugly wart that keeps coming back.

Wilson deserves some touches for sure given what he's shown in the return yardage. But he doesn't deserve to start just yet. His pass protection needs to get better and the coaches need to be 100% positive that his ball security is on point. At any point in the season, if Bradshaw or Brown aren't playing...Wilson should get half the carries in that game.

You have to earn the right to get the ball and getting drafted in the first round should not be a factor.

Seems like it's working in Tampa Bay.

If the Giants drafted Martin, he'd be riding the pine behind the guy who can't practice during the week.

Let's get nuts and give our #1 draft pick a chance.

Bad idea. Lets not over react here. How about Eli starts faster, WR's catch more balls, and run the ball or throw a short/quick slant on 3rd nd fucking one. Thats my biggest problem with the offense, and how about the Ghosts of the old GIANTS STADIUM ala the false starts. Give me a fucking break.

Do you think he has earned the right to see some touches in the game, other than Kick offs?

If anyone does, it's Andre Brown, the guy is a power back with good speed. He would be a great change of pace but you won't see him used this season.

We will see what happens this week If Bradshaw will practice and find out just how hurt is Browns Shoulder. Have to keep an Eye on the practice notes.

Bradshaw probably wouldnt be practicing even if he was 100% healthy. One cut to the left or right and the guy's ankles break. It's a big reason why he isn't consistent at all-he practices once a week, if that.

Bradshaw probably wouldnt be practicing even if he was 100% healthy. One cut to the left or right and the guy's ankles break. It's a big reason why he isn't consistent at all-he practices once a week, if that.

Wilson and Brown must completely suck in practice, if they look worse than a guy who can't even make it on to the field until gameday.

It would be one thing if Bradshaw was practicing all week, and/or if there simply wasn't any talent behind him. But Wilson has been tearing it up on special teams, and all Brown does is convert 3rd downs, score TD's, and run hard on every carry.

Wilson and Brown must completely suck in practice, if they look worse than a guy who can't even make it on to the field until gameday.

It would be one thing if Bradshaw was practicing all week, and/or if there simply wasn't any talent behind him. But Wilson has been tearing it up on special teams, and all Brown does is convert 3rd downs, score TD's, and run hard on every carry.

I agree with you now, back when Bradshaw was still running OK, I thought it was a little early but you're right, it's time to go to the Running Back by Committee. And I just hope that doesn't mean giving Andre Brown 3 carries and David Wilson 2 to Ahmad's 12.....or something lame like that

We tried it already, too. A brilliant screen pass to him way out there. I'm sure we all agreed he was a much better option than Cruz or Nicks out there, hehe.

not really what i was implying but a bubble screen or drag route with his speed could be useful.