SportsWrath

Eagles v Falcons

JMFP

We should have a general football sub forum for stuff like this. :whistling:

Looks like Washington is going to lose to the Steelers as well. Let's just hope the Cowboys won't be the only NFC East winners this week.

Agreed.

Skins and Eagles getting absolutely ass fucked .........brilliant

( a win tonight ...and we will have clear blue water in the NFC East )

Go Giants

Big game for the G-Men.

I'm amazed how many people picked Philly to win this one. That team's in shambles.

It's because of Reids record coming off the bye, and nobody thinks the Falcons are for real. I still think the Falcons are overrated, my Iggs just stunk the place up yesterday. Our D took a nosedive after the firing of Castillio. No way we turn this team around regardless of what changes are made at this point. Reid's down the road at the end of the season and Vick will be in tow as well.

I think Reid lost the team yesterday. No excuse to come out flat after a bye at home against a good Falcons squad. Reid and Vick are gone after this season.

Vick can add Reid to his trophy case of "good coaches I got fired".

It's because of Reids record coming off the bye, and nobody thinks the Falcons are for real. I still think the Falcons are overrated, my Iggs just stunk the place up yesterday. Our D took a nosedive after the firing of Castillio. No way we turn this team around regardless of what changes are made at this point. Reid's down the road at the end of the season and Vick will be in tow as well.

As much as I thought promoting to Castillo to DC was a head-scratcher, I really didn't think he was the main problem. Firing him in mid-season was pretty questionable.

At some point, the Eagles will get a QB who is more talented with his arm than his legs........ Vick.....McNabb.....Cunningham....

They need another Polish Rifle.

As much as I thought promoting to Castillo to DC was a head-scratcher, I really didn't think he was the main problem. Firing him in mid-season was pretty questionable.

At some point, the Eagles will get a QB who is more talented with his arm than his legs........ Vick.....McNabb.....Cunningham....

They need another Polish Rifle.

Foles. And I agree. They never should have let Castillio go. Our D was keeping us in the game while Vick fumbled and threw INT's. Everyone was quick to point the finger over the 4th quarter losses but FFS the D was on the field for most of the game. You've got to expect that when the offense turns the ball over 6 times a game.