SportsWrath

Week 8 Coverage Map

BronxRik

I have to say that fox coverage of the NFL this year has been horrible. Do you guys have any idea how many times I get only one game on fox and the rest of the time it either soccer or infomercials? Its motherfucking football season I want to watch football on every fucking channel but I can't so at the very least I demand that American Football is show on the three stinking fucking channels I have to from on Sunday whenever they are playing.

Been watching too many shitty Jet games because Fox isn't showing another NFC team until the Giants play. Watching the Jets play is slightly above soccer because they occasionally play a good AFC team.

I have to say that fox coverage of the NFL this year has been horrible. Do you guys have any idea how many times I get only one game on fox and the rest of the time it either soccer or infomercials? Its motherfucking football season I want to watch football on every fucking channel but I can't so at the very least I demand that American Football is show on the three stinking fucking channels I have to from on Sunday whenever they are playing.

Been watching too many shitty Jet games because Fox isn't showing another NFC team until the Giants play. Watching the Jets play is slightly above soccer because they occasionally play a good AFC team.

A couple weeks ago I had only one game Sunday morning, the same on 8 channels. Luckily the Giants were playing the late game.

This is what's good about the 4 o' clock game, there is usually only two and most will have the national pre-primetime primetime game, I do feel bad for those on the west coast though, who had the Raiders-Jags last week has the only 4' o clock game.