Link

Ex-Giants star Taylor wins hotel hookup lawsuit

• From ASSOCIATED PRESS
  • Last Updated: 2:26 PM, October 26, 2012
  • Posted: 2:09 PM, October 26, 2012
  • Giants Blog

lt140834--525x415.jpg

Laura Cavanaugh

Lawrence Taylor and attorneys arrive for Federal Court hearing at 500 Pearl Street in New York on Wednesday.

NFL Hall of Famer Lawrence Taylor has won a lawsuit that tried to hold him accountable for sex with a 16-year-old girl in a hotel room near New York City.

The jury returned its verdict Friday after hearing testimony from the now 19-year-old woman and Taylor.

Taylor gave a thumbs-up to a friend in the spectator area when the verdict was announced.

The former New York Giants linebacker acknowledged that he had sex in 2010 with a prostitute. He denied accusations that he ignored obvious signs she was a teen runaway in distress.

His accuser had claimed that an abusive pimp forced her to have sex with Taylor for $300.

The encounter occurred in a hotel room in Montebello, just north of New York City.

She was seeking unspecified damages.

While I feel a lot of empathy for the kid....I do think she saw dollar signs in LT. Did she sue any of the other Johns...? I'm quite sure half the local chamber of commerce went through her hallowed holes...er halls... :P

Sue da pimp! Gimme my money! :pimp: :cheah:

While I feel a lot of empathy for the kid....I do think she saw dollar signs in LT. Did she sue any of the other Johns...? I'm quite sure half the local chamber of commerce went through her hallowed holes...er halls... :P

Yeah, they were probably hoping LT would settle out-of-court to keep it out of the papers again.