SportsWrath

Sean Lee done for the year - toe surgery

gmenroc

I read somewhere that there's torn tendons and about the worst case of turf toe that one can get. I had tendenitis in a few of my toes as a kid and that made it miserable to play sports with. I could still play through it, but tendonitis seems a far cry from what Lee has.

We've been pretty lucky that way so far... Orakpo, Davis, and a few other guys were out for the Skins last week.

At least it doesn't only happen to us.

Orakpo, Davis, and Carriker are out for the Skins every week, against every team, though. I personally think they've done a pretty damn good job adjusting considering the defensive line isn't really what sucks about Washington....one of the times a pretty solid defensive line doesn't make up for crap safety and CB play...

Yeah, this is pretty devastating for Dallas, and to top it off we won't have to worry about DeMarco Murray, either. I know it's a division game and anything can happen, and we won't win if the Giants take this team lightly, but I like our chances. We are getting guys back and they are losing them it seems. The defense is playing better now we have Amukamara back (don't think he was able to play in the first game), Hosley back, Rivers back, and Canty back as well. Just an enormous shot in the arm for our defense.

I think Romo is in trouble this week.