SportsWrath

Giants Uniform Concepts...some are gag inducing... :P

http://network.yardbarker.com/nfl/article_external/victor_cruz_is_growing_more_expensive_by_the_game/12032771

Check out the story beneath Victor Cruz' becoming more expensive by the day.... some real fugly concept Giants uniforms and some nice ones. :P

That is a Bills helmet with a Giants logo. We have great uniforms. Classic and simple why change it. As for Cruz, he will get paid by the Giants. It will be interesting to see what happens with Nicks though. I love the guy, but his missing games has become a trend and with Randle in the pipeline along with Eli being able to get the best out of whatever receiver is out there the Giants might not pay him or even be able to pay him depending on what Cruz gets and the cap situation.

I wouldn't mind seeing the 80s-90s uniforms back, but those designs are ridiculous. We're far too traditional an organization to even consider wearing some of those.

And yea... I fear the day Cruz and JPP become free agents. Cruz seems to have good sense, but I can imagine both of them leaving for money we can't offer them.

EDIT: Jeez... I forgot about Nicks. JR has his work cut out for him.

I think that Seattle releasing their new uniforms caused all teams to re-evaluate theirs. Seattle's is about as cool as you can get with that lime green against a dusty blue.

I've always thought the Giants should go to a deeper navy Blue with Gold lettering and gold colored pants, similar to the 49'rs.

Anyway, since Yard Barker is a horrible site to try and navigate and it's a memory hog, I'll post the 9 pictures for everyone else.

New_York_Giants_Concept.jpg New_York_Giants_Concept_9.jpg

New_York_Giants_Concept_3.jpg New_York_Giants_Concept_4.jpg

New_York_Giants_Concept_5.jpg

New_York_Giants_Concept_6.jpg New_York_Giants_Concept_7.jpg New_York_Giants_Concept_8.jpg

New_York_Giants_Concept_2.jpg

Giants have the best uni's in the league. Simple, classic and both modern and a shout out to yesteryear.

However I would like to see a few games, both home and away, wear we sport the LT era usis, particularly the helmets. You can tell you're getting old when, when the Giants came back with the NY on the helmet you said "ah, a nice throw back style" and how you're looking at the previous helmets copnsidering them throwbacks.

I gotta be honest, I would love to see those red helmets for just 1 game. I love the Giants timeless style, but for 1 or 2 games a year I'd like to see them make a splash, I miss the red usis.

I think that Seattle releasing their new uniforms caused all teams to re-evaluate theirs. Seattle's is about as cool as you can get with that lime green against a dusty blue.

I've always thought the Giants should go to a deeper navy Blue with Gold lettering and gold colored pants, similar to the 49'rs.

Anyway, since Yard Barker is a horrible site to try and navigate and it's a memory hog, I'll post the 9 pictures for everyone else.

They'd look like the Rams or Navy. Ill pass on the gold pants - and stick to what we've got. Although I wouldnt mind black pants once in a while though

That is a Bills helmet with a Giants logo. We have great uniforms. Classic and simple why change it. As for Cruz, he will get paid by the Giants. It will be interesting to see what happens with Nicks though. I love the guy, but his missing games has become a trend and with Randle in the pipeline along with Eli being able to get the best out of whatever receiver is out there the Giants might not pay him or even be able to pay him depending on what Cruz gets and the cap situation.

I don't see Nicks going anywhere... I try not to hold injuries against a player... shit happens. The potential trio of Nicks, Cruz, and Randle will be lethal.. add to that Bennet and Eli being Eli... safe to say it's our O that's winning us games since our D is average at best. Also I'm not in favor of waiting for a contract like Cruz's to be over before showing him the money... I think being proactive goes a long long way..

New_York_Giants_Concept.jpg New_York_Giants_Concept_9.jpg

New_York_Giants_Concept_3.jpg New_York_Giants_Concept_4.jpg

New_York_Giants_Concept_5.jpg

New_York_Giants_Concept_6.jpg New_York_Giants_Concept_7.jpg New_York_Giants_Concept_8.jpg

New_York_Giants_Concept_2.jpg

Thanks Bleedin...