SportsWrath

Nice win

GBfan12

Hmm....GBFan - why are you so fixated on hate? Firast it was who hates the Giants and now its about who hates the Packers. The Giants and Packers have been 2 of the most classiest organisations in the NFL since the beginning of time (Football time). I dont think hate creeps into the equation at all. The bears might dislike the Packers and maybe hate them but I doubt the Giants or their fans do. But if you ask most die-hard Giants fans - if not the Giants they always say they root for the Packers next. Success breeds hate in others because they couldnt get what you got. People might hate Clay Mathews because of his we beat ourselves bullshit - but not the team. Awesome showing against the texans. Hey with a Lombari in the shelf - we cant afford to hate the Packers. Teams usually hate bastards who show off and do stupid shit and have stupid players. Few players with their stupid shit might might make people hate the team. The Pats are hated for the Tuck rule - their so called dynasty might never have begun if not for it - and for their taping other teams scams - and their success. Dallas is hated for its diarrhea etc. You guys dont have to be hated - youve had 2 future HOF QBs back to back. The whining began after the Seattle game and it has been blown out of proportion - thats all

I feel the same way. (The Giants are 3/4ths of the way there)

I don't see it that way.. the Giants are appreciated by the rest of America... just look at images of Jerry Jones' face after each spanking in the playoffs or denying them a trip there (most of America HATES the cowboys)... then apply the same to Tom Brady's face... or the arrogant tough guys in SF... people appreciate those who bully bullies.. and the Giants are that team.