SportsWrath

Nice win

GBfan12

You guys look impressive. I hope we get in the playoffs but still a long way to go. You guys should too. I really dont want to play you guys again in the postseason. Your a great football team and we have so much respect for you. A question for you guys. Reading some Giant boards alot of you hate Rodgers and consider the Pack a whiny team. That is on some other Giant message boards. No reason to hate us, you beat us twice in the playoffs, heck you should feel sorry for us a little lol just joking. I always wondered why all the hate though that some Gmen fans have for Rodgers and the Pack.

You guys look impressive. I hope we get in the playoffs but still a long way to go. You guys should too. I really dont want to play you guys again in the postseason. Your a great football team and we have so much respect for you. A question for you guys. Reading some Giant boards alot of you hate Rodgers and consider the Pack a whiny team. That is on some other Giant message boards. No reason to hate us, you beat us twice in the playoffs, heck you should feel sorry for us a little lol just joking. I always wondered why all the hate though that some Gmen fans have for Rodgers and the Pack.

Don't take too much stock in the Giants Message Board.....tons of homers over there.

Most Packer fans I know are very cool.....easy going, knowledgeable, etc. Obviously the Giants-Packers rivalry has picked up in recent years because both teams have been doing well and clashing in big games.

well, some of that has come from me, and that is actually a new thing for me. Previously I'd tend to root for the Pack when the Giants were out of it.

But I want to see this incarnation of the Pack fail because they ARE a whiny team. When I sit down to watch football with my son I want the teams that represent the values I respect and want to pass on to my son to be successful. Thats not the Pack.... not anymore.

That team is filled with whiny ass bitches, starting with their head coach. They do not take responsibility for their failures, and that lack of self-accountability, from the top down, is what has pushed them from the upper echelon of the league.

Exactly what Joe said... every team has its trolls and 14 year olds how "hate" other teams... this is the place for Sane fans... we (I personally) like Rodgers and like the GB organization. I took exception to I think Matthews saying we were lucky which is nonsense because a game is never defined by one or two plays... but that's about it.

Don't really hear about whining fans so much--mostly hear good things about the fans. The thing that pissed off Giant fans was the whole "we beat ourselves" schtick that the GB team said after the playoffs.

Seems to be the trend for teams we beat in the playoffs last year. It gets tired after a while.

Most people outside of Green Bay hate us. I love it. Next time we win a super bowl hope it eats at them like it did two years ago. We want to be hated like the Cowboys and Patriots.

Really? What gives you that impression? I always thought of Green Bay as the real "America's team". GB is about as iconic as it gets.

I don't hate the Pack, I do not like the attitude the team/players currently have but on the whole the GB Packers are my 2nd favorite team in the NFL. They for the most part have been a real classy organization.

They are the true america's team because they are the only team is actually owned by it's fans.

Were just like the Cowboys. You either love or hate the Packers like Dallas. I bet most if not all Giant fans hate GB as much as Dallas.

Not at all. In fact the Lombardi connection probably means a lot Giants fans respect the Packers more.

I really like the Pack, their players, and their fans. Rodgers is a pretty classy guy and there's not a whole lot of jerks on that team.

I don't like Clay Matthews. He's a heck of a player, but the "we beat ourselves," the late hits on every QB that never seem to get called, his gay blonde hair, and his Keanu Reeves-esque "I will eat you" Verizon commercials just make me want to punch the guy.

Well we might be 2nd hated behind Dallas.

Nah, you're further down the list, both in NY and across the country. I think Rex has the Jets ranked higher on most hated list - the only area they are ranked high these days! Also think the Patriots are in the mix there. And in NY, certainly, Philly is ahead of the Pack.

I don't hate the Pack. I like them for the most part, and always have found their fans to be among the greatest fans in the NFL. Real Wisconsiners are great, warm people.

CD, why do you think Coach McCarthy is whiny? I thought he handled the debacle in Seattle extremely professionally. He even sent his players back out on the field so the other team could kick the extra point and finish the game. In the press conference, he didn't whine about the officials. He took the high road in what was one of the worst calls to rob a team of a victory I've ever seen. If McCarthy was a bad, whiny dude, he surely would've shown it in that press conference, and I expected him too. And he surprised me greatly with his composure, and I came away with a lot of respect for him and very impressed.