SportsWrath

Official Draft Day Thread

rico

No thanks...he drops way too many balls for my taste.

I really dont think it's worth going defense now, though...if your the Giants, I think you have to take DeAngelo Williams or one of the WRs.

I really dont think it's worth going defense now, though...if your the Giants, I think you have to take DeAngelo Williams or one of the WRs.

Jimmy Williams, Daniel Bullocks, DeAngelo Williams, and Winston Justice I would hope come before those WR's, but who knows. Williams and Justice fell because of character issues, and that usually doesn't bode well with the Giants, but we'll see.

Jimmy Williams, Daniel Bullocks, DeAngelo Williams, and Winston Justice I would hope come before those WR's, but who knows. Williams and Justice fell because of character issues, and that usually doesn't bode well with the Giants, but we'll see.

hmm...i wonder what happens now...

Guest Carbo

As a Jets hater, it pains me to say this, but Kellen Clemens was a steal. The kid can flat out throw. He'll be better than Eli in a few years.

So honestly who should the Giants draft at the end of the third?

I'm hopinf for someone RELEVANT to the pressing needs of this football team! Like a motherfucking Defensive Tackle! I hope to god EA pulls his head out of his ass....you want to draft to replace aging starters? How about LUKE PETIT-FUCKING-GOUT! Draft a Tackle for God sakes....Buuuuut since we shit all over our draft there really isn't many good prospects that will be left in the fourth.

Watch us draft a linbacker...I'd only take one if it was a first round talent like Crapenter and Ryans was projected to be!

Let me throw some names out...

Ashton Youboty...very unlikely

Rod Wright

Claude Wroten

Dusty Dvoracek...the most likely player

Dusty would be a good pick for us...He is nasty enough and a hard enough worker to play the two-gap DT spot that this team needs help at...Rod Wright worries me and I would take Dusty over him....Claude Wroten would be a decent pick, but I would rather see dusty at that point. Mainly because Wroten is a one-gap DT...both Robbins and Joseph are in that spot, but we have NO ONE to play the two-gap spot.

Babatunde Oshinowo, or Montavious Stanley would be good picks in teh fourth to fill that spot....

I wouldn't mind seeing a trade up for Youboty...at this point in the draft it is worth the risk...

Guest Nutty Sack
i really think we should trade up for Bunkley if possible

Why don't we trade down and pick Kunte Kinte !! Hey we just did !!!