SportsWrath

Broncos are horrid.

rphguy

I never had a doubt they would come back in the game. Didn't know if they would win, especially the way they did, but I knew they'd come back and at least make it close in the 4th Quarter.

Peyton is still the man, but that defense stepped up, too. I never trust Rivers when he has protection issues. He can't deal with it like Eli can.

Broncos will prob make the SB

Broncos

Texans

Pats

In a weak AFC

I agree. The Ravens just got decimated I don't think they'll overcome those losses in the playoffs. Denver is going to be a very dangerous team. It's only week 6 and Peyton is already pulling this shit. It should only get better for them.

Im still mad at Acorsi for trading Rivers for Eli.................................................. :ranting2:

:P

Yeah, remember when there was actually a debate on Rivers Vs Eli? Hard to believe now.

Yeah, remember when there was actually a debate on Rivers Vs Eli? Hard to believe now.

Well at the time you gotta remember it was Eli vs Rivers who was in the AFC championship game, Shawn Merriman who was defensive rookie of the year and on pace to break every sack record in the book and Kaeding a Pro-bowl kicker.

Fast forward to know we have Eli, a two time superbowl MVP top 5 QB.

Merriman got nailed for 'roid usage and has been injury prone since.

Kaeding has missed more kicks in the playoffs then any starting kicker should.

And Rivers is a bitch.