SportsWrath

Hey?

Balloonknot

Jack ( BParcells777) ......is probably too busy reminding everyone of GMB about his 20 points margin of victory prediction for the Gmen over SF

God help them all over there !

yeah......and what was your SFO prediction my friend?

Do you want to know this weeks score? We cannot do internet betting in the USA but you can LOL

Before this year is out there will be cries to break up the Giants.....we have not yet begun to hit our stride with all this new talent

now incorporated. The only thing that can stop the Giants is Coughlins loyalty clause that re-inserts old horses when they come off injury.

Do you want to know this weeks score? We cannot do internet betting in the USA but you can LOL

Before this year is out there will be cries to break up the Giants.....we have not yet begun to hit our stride with all this new talent

now incorporated. The only thing that can stop the Giants is Coughlins loyalty clause that re-inserts old horses when they come off injury.

Okay Jack....you've made your point......the Hideaway is gone....so you need to start posting some new topics over here again.

Your talent is wasted on the GMB.

The Mods had the good sense to show respect to a member of this board... even if his opinions are as bipolar as they come. Thanks Mods.

Has nothing to do with respect. He said he was going to stop posting repetitive, irrelevant topics. Now if he starts again, his stuff will just be deleted instead of moved where those who enjoy his stuff can read it.

You most certainly can....Western Union, bro, you can get on those overseas sites....and actually some bank's debit cards don't block the charges so sometimes, you can even use those. You should try it, it's mad fun and I came out up about 800 dollars last year doing just the NFL...I haven't been doing much of it this season though because I have been getting ass-reamed in the SW Pick 'Em this season....

http://sportsbetting.ag

Also does weekly contests and has some bonuses that you can win some free scratch on.

Has nothing to do with respect. He said he was going to stop posting repetitive, irrelevant topics. Now if he starts again, his stuff will just be deleted instead of moved where those who enjoy his stuff can read it.

I still think the Mods did the right thing.. and I insist on Jack being shown the same level of respect every other member is afforded. Yes his threads are wild but that's who he is and you gotta love Jack.

Yeah, I'm fine with letting the Sassy Hideaway....go away. Just delete his ramblings, that's cool with me.

As an Eagles fan I think I can speak for the entire oganization and say no, but we hear from Vickturneditover anywhere from 4 to 6 times a week. :rimshot:

That post would be funny........if it was made on an Eagles board.

We got bidness Rik? I must warn you I'm a black belt in the Scottish Martial art of fook uwe.

The last Eagles fan I let handle my bidness was a Puerto Rican chick back in '95, and she handled it like Vick, so no, we ain't got bidness pal.

The last Eagles fan I let handle my bidness was a Puerto Rican chick back in '95, and she handled it like Vick, so no, we ain't got bidness pal.

Ain't you a savvy businessman?.... it's not enough being an Eagle's fan which really the least of the problems.. but a chick.. and a Puerto Rican? :smartass: :ban:

Shit the last last Egals fan I had bidness with was a Gal....red head from Russia...born there...came here when she was 4 or 5. Smoked that hoagie of mine like it was the last Philly Cheese Steak in creation. I rewarded her with a massive dollop of goo that she mostly swallowed...mostly... :030: :) :030: She promised me that she would shut up about the Egals and I wouldn't talk about the Giants. She couldn't keep the end of her bargain...had to bounce for that and other reasons. :D