SportsWrath

Just watched the 9'ers game (DVR)

Lughead

I am a little disappointed that we could not get more points in the Red Green zone . Before Half time and after half time. Eli seemed to be off with his receivers after half time as well. Carlos Rodgers had a gift in his stomach and he dropped it. granted Nicks is not 100% but I saw what looked like 4 or 5 times Eli and Cruz were confusing each other.

I hope that the Giants never entertain the Idea of going to the Wild cat. on that note, it seems we put up a blue print to stop it every time the 9'ers tried to run it .

Looking at the Tynes Miss and I am not so sure that it was touched. I think it was more hurried because of outside pressure. I'll have to go look again.

I hate bringing this up every time that Troy and Joe commentate a giants game but How bad was it that they wanted Hixons catch to be incomplete? I heard one of then say " it looked like Hixons right hand( the one on top of the Ball) moved a little and he wasn't sure if he had control of the ball.................. NEWS FLASH He never Dropped the ball nor was he even close to going out of bounds.... they just plain hate the Giants and want to find any little fault in their success.

on the Bradshaw fumble that wasn't. a 49er comes in a when Bradshaw was on his back ( down by contact, sure it was bang bang) and he fore are shivers Bradsaw to the helmet . no PF flag for that?

I am a little disappointed that we could not get more points in the Red Green zone . Before Half time and after half time. Eli seemed to be off with his receivers after half time as well. Carlos Rodgers had a gift in his stomach and he dropped it. granted Nicks is not 100% but I saw what looked like 4 or 5 times Eli and Cruz were confusing each other.

I hope that the Giants never entertain the Idea of going to the Wild cat. on that note, it seems we put up a blue print to stop it every time the 9'ers tried to run it .

Looking at the Tynes Miss and I am not so sure that it was touched. I think it was more hurried because of outside pressure. I'll have to go look again.

I hate bringing this up every time that Troy and Joe commentate a giants game but How bad was it that they wanted Hixons catch to be incomplete? I heard one of then say " it looked like Hixons right hand( the one on top of the Ball) moved a little and he wasn't sure if he had control of the ball.................. NEWS FLASH He never Dropped the ball nor was he even close to going out of bounds.... they just plain hate the Giants and want to find any little fault in their success.

on the Bradshaw fumble that wasn't. a 49er comes in a when Bradshaw was on his back ( down by contact, sure it was bang bang) and he fore are shivers Bradsaw to the helmet . no PF flag for that?

Considering how the game was going, I was okay with the Giants coming away with points.....would have loved TD's, but nothing is worse than getting inside the red zone and coming away with nothing. Every point just built more pressue on Alex Smith, and it's pretty clear he's not a great comeback player.....at least not yet.

This was a complete game win.....the Offense, Defense, and Special Teams outplayed the opponent.

Most impressive: Wilson going 66 on the return, and then the Giants just ramming the TD in against the 49er run defense. That was a bitchslap of a possession.

Carlos Rogers dropping a potental pick-six was the biggest non-play of the game. Could have been devastating.

Considering how the game was going, I was okay with the Giants coming away with points.....would have loved TD's, but nothing is worse than getting inside the red zone and coming away with nothing. Every point just built more pressue on Alex Smith, and it's pretty clear he's not a great comeback player.....at least not yet.

This was a complete game win.....the Offense, Defense, and Special Teams outplayed the opponent.

Most impressive: Wilson going 66 on the return, and then the Giants just ramming the TD in against the 49er run defense. That was a bitchslap of a possession.

Carlos Rogers dropping a potental pick-six was the biggest non-play of the game. Could have been devastating.

hahahaha

49er's "wildcat" scheme was a gift for our D. Why they pull Smith for that shit is a real headscratcher.

I was especially puzzled near the end of the game when they pulled him for 2 possessions straight. Seems like a vote of non-confidence by Harbaugh. You wouldn't do that unless you felt Smith wasn't going to execute comeback. Anyway the Giants D does seem to play well against these Option/Wildcat offenses. Will be a very interesting game coming up with RG3.