SportsWrath

9ers game predictions

Blindgreed1

24-17

9er's

Giants struggle to run the ball against the tough front seven of the 49ers, Eli keeps the Giants close but at the end of the day the Giants defense is exploited in the secondary and not being able to stop Gore from running the edge.

However whenever I seem to pick the opposing team, the Giants end up blowing the other team out.

Going to be a classic NFC match up.

BTW Eagles lose 41-10 after Vick fumbles five times and throws one pick, plus I got Calvin Johnson on my fantasy team.

Well I'm glad I picked the 49ers.

I'm not gonna even pretend I don't wanna say it....I told you so.

Sole possession of the East :D

BG, you outta get in here for some crow serving. (Btw, I honestly think you have a slightly skewed view of the Giants from our games with the Eagles. You guys are straight up in our heads and give us more problems than anybody. We play better against pretty much everyone else.)

Now, can I please stop hearing about the Niners and the zillion points they scored against dysfunctional teams, and Alex Smith's pretty passer rating???

-Z

Nothing makes my sp

BG, you outta get in here for some crow serving. (Btw, I honestly think you have a slightly skewed view of the Giants from our games with the Eagles. You guys are straight up in our heads and give us more problems than anybody. We play better against pretty much everyone else.)

Now, can I please stop hearing about the Niners and the zillion points they scored against dysfunctional teams, and Alex Smith's pretty passer rating???

-Z

Nothing makes my day like beating up on some 69'er ass...

-Z

Yes please, is it boiled, broiled, or grilled? Very impressive win and the defense showed up. Who knew? Now my team?... Vick HAS to go.

If anything this thread proved us Giants fans to be well versed on everything Giants. Btw I don't know if Nem really predicted the score back on the 12th above or he's just fucking with us and edited it after the fact. But case in point... a lot of us thought the Giants would win.. granted I said a close score. Sadly for me I discovered yesterday I'm a seasonal allergy sufferer.. and yesterday was flat out brutal... I had to leave watching the game with a friend and get in my car to make it home for some much needed (granted over the counter medication.. the fucking Claritin I spent $13 on didn't work for shit). Nonetheless I listenened to the game on 660 AM on the way home... and when I got home my wife said I looked like I just got beat up in a bar fight.. that's how fucked my allergies were.

:LMAO: Start with mine. I never saw that coming. Until now your D looked pretty pathetic.

You get a pass because you're not a Giants fan (although I'm starting to have my doubts :confused: ). But those "Giants fans" who picked the niners... :05-mafia:

You get a pass because you're not a Giants fan (although I'm starting to have my doubts :confused: ). But those "Giants fans" who picked the niners... :05-mafia:

I got no problems with people who picked the Niners. It was the doom and gloom feeling like we were facing some unbelievable monster of a team that was annoying me.

-Z

I got no problems with people who picked the Niners. It was the doom and gloom feeling like we were facing some unbelievable monster of a team that was annoying me.

-Z

But we know the Giants come up big when it matters most...

Looks like this place needs my "Blue colored glasses" view again............ :)

GIANTS baby................................ :giants: :flex:

Before yesterday's win the Giants won against teams with a combined record of 2-12. ;)

Washington is up next and it's more important than yesterday's game.. by far.

Looks like this place needs my "Blue colored glasses" view again............ :)

GIANTS baby................................ :giants: :flex:

Wait for us to shit the bed against he Skinns again this weekend and we will be back to hating our favorite team.