SportsWrath

9ers game predictions

Blindgreed1

24-17

9er's

Giants struggle to run the ball against the tough front seven of the 49ers, Eli keeps the Giants close but at the end of the day the Giants defense is exploited in the secondary and not being able to stop Gore from running the edge.

However whenever I seem to pick the opposing team, the Giants end up blowing the other team out.

Going to be a classic NFC match up.

BTW Eagles lose 41-10 after Vick fumbles five times and throws one pick, plus I got Calvin Johnson on my fantasy team.

24-17

9er's

Giants struggle to run the ball against the tough front seven of the 49ers, Eli keeps the Giants close but at the end of the day the Giants defense is exploited in the secondary and not being able to stop Gore from running the edge.

However whenever I seem to pick the opposing team, the Giants end up blowing the other team out.

Going to be a classic NFC match up.

BTW Eagles lose 41-10 after Vick fumbles five times and throws one pick, plus I got Calvin Johnson on my fantasy team.

:laugh: We're going to kill the Lions this week.

27-20, San Francisco wins. Eli throws 1 pick, we lose 1 fumble. 49ers have ball to end the game and our defense can't get off the field to give the ball back to Eli.

That may be what happens.

I think people are blowing the Niners WAY out of proportion. And I acknowledge fully that they are a truly excellent, physical and just all around pretty awesome team. But that just highlights how much they are being blown out of proportion. They're being portrayed as like the 07' Patriots. It's silly.

Am I supposed to be quaking in my boots because they just blew out the Jets and Bills respectively? I mean, I know we've yet to beat a relevant team but what reactionism. Am I supposed to be intimidated that they hung 45 on the Bills? Really? The JETS hung 48 on the Bills.

Again, they're an awesome team, with an awesome and intimidating defense and an awesome running game but let's hold off with the "They're an unbeatable machine" kool-aid.

-Z

I think people are blowing the Niners WAY out of proportion. And I acknowledge fully that they are a truly excellent, physical and just all around pretty awesome team. But that just highlights how much they are being blown out of proportion. They're being portrayed as like the 07' Patriots. It's silly.

Am I supposed to be quaking in my boots because they just blew out the Jets and Bills respectively? I mean, I know we've yet to beat a relevant team but what reactionism. Am I supposed to be intimidated that they hung 45 on the Bills? Really? The JETS hung 48 on the Bills.

Again, they're an awesome team, with an awesome and intimidating defense and an awesome running game but let's hold off with the "They're an unbeatable machine" kool-aid.

-Z

to add to your argument, an under achieving Packer and Lions team.

However, all they can do is beat the teams on the schedule. And they've done it convincingly.

Although I think the Jets quit in 2nd half.

Cool story bro. :cheers:

Don't worry the subsequent Giant collapse is also in the rule book, along with the Eagles being right there to torment us at the end and Romo having a torrid and ultimately meaningless December.

Can't wait for Sunday.

-Z

to add to your argument, an under achieving Packer and Lions team.

However, all they can do is beat the teams on the schedule. And they've done it convincingly.

Although I think the Jets quit in 2nd half.

Believe me I respect them a ton. Anyone who bit their knuckles through that NFC championship game walked away with a huge sense of respect for them. I just think that even with all that said they're being overhyped at the moment.

-Z

Don't worry the subsequent Giant collapse is also in the rule book, along with the Eagles being right there to torment us at the end and Romo having a torrid and ultimately meaningless December.

Can't wait for Sunday.

-Z

That's a given. And honestly, I'm not drinking the 9ers kool aide I just don't see how your D is going to stop their assault. Your D tends to over persue and that's just an open lane for Gore to exploit. As I said above, the G-men don't have anyone in the secondary to stop him if he hits 4th gear.

That's a given. And honestly, I'm not drinking the 9ers kool aide I just don't see how your D is going to stop their assault. Your D tends to over persue and that's just an open lane for Gore to exploit. As I said above, the G-men don't have anyone in the secondary to stop him if he hits 4th gear.

Wasn't referring to you with the over-hyping. Nothing wrong with your prediction. Was just referring to the media, who I think are overblowing the Niners big time after the last two weeks.

-Z