SportsWrath

3 way Fantasy Trade question

Iceman_NYG

Guys - Im being proposed a 3 way trade in my league - Ill call them team 1 and 2 and my team :-

Team 1 gives me Eli and Adrian Peterson

I give Team 1 - Matt Ryan and Ryan Mathews

Team 1 gives Team 1 - Alfred Morris

Team 2 gives me Ahmad Bradshaw

I give Team 2 - Eric Decker and Team 1 Kenny Britt

I already have Megatron, Miles Austin and Crabtree and Lance Moore and Hakeem Nicks. Team 1 has Ray Rice. Team 2 has shit.

What do you guys say?

Team 1 gives Team 1 - Alfred Morris?

what other Rbs do you have..... I am leaning toward pulling the trigger, if I were you. Eli /Ryan kind of a push in Fantasy points but Mathews for Peterson no brainer. Minni is quietly getting good. Peterson is a threat to break a run on every play----always could. beside do you want team 1 to have Rice , Peterson and Morris?

Team 1 gives Team 1 - Alfred Morris?

what other Rbs do you have..... I am leaning toward pulling the trigger, if I were you. Eli /Ryan kind of a push in Fantasy points but Mathews for Peterson no brainer. Minni is quietly getting good. Peterson is a threat to break a run on every play----always could. beside do you want team 1 to have Rice , Peterson and Morris?

Sorry Typo - I meant Team 1 gives Team 2. Im pulling the trigger as well

You give up Ryan, Matthews, Decker and Britt for Eli, Peterson and Bradshaw? And you already have 5 other WRs?

Yes - as of now Team 1 and me have pulled the trigger - Eli, AP and Hartline for Ryan, Mathews and Britt. Once this goes through - I can think about Bradshaw. I have McGahee and Mendenhall - I dropped the the bum Shonne Greene. Then the remaning trade is - Team 1 gives Team 2 Morris for McFadden, Team 2 gives me Bradshaw for Decker since Team 2 has Peyton. I think I got it made with my first deal itself.

Sorry Typo - I meant Team 1 gives Team 2. Im pulling the trigger as well

Yes - as of now Team 1 and me have pulled the trigger - Eli, AP and Hartline for Ryan, Mathews and Britt. Once this goes through - I can think about Bradshaw. I have McGahee and Mendenhall - I dropped the the bum Shonne Greene. Then the remaning trade is - Team 1 gives Team 2 Morris for McFadden, Team 2 gives me Bradshaw for Decker since Team 2 has Peyton. I think I got it made with my first deal itself.

I like your trade with team 1. Mathews is a flake, AP is a major, major upgrade and Hartline's playing for a big payday while Britt has hands of stone. Good deal for you.

So ur acquiring Eli, Bradshaw, and u already have Nicks. That's pretty Giants heavy but it's not a bad trade overall, but I'm not sure, from a fantasy standpoint, ur team is better off with Eli over Ryan.

That was the only thing I wasnt sure of Jim. Ryan is a beast and is gonna be this season with that OL. And he wanted Ryan and was willing to throw in AP - the moment that came in - and Ryan Mathews was in the mix - I pulled the trigger. Eli will be good Im sure but Ryan could put up big time numbers in the dome. Hartline - Britt bleh. AP major upgrade. The One way is already done. The second proposal I can back out of (Bradshaw for Decker etc, Team 2 getting Morris blah blah - since this one is through :) Im an asshole.