SportsWrath

hakeem nicks is practicing

Herc

I read he was limited in practice...and we still aren't certain whether he'll play in the game Sunday. Yes, it's good news that he's getting back on the field...but let's not get too excited just yet.

im excited because it's trending in the right direction. the giants haven't been too upfront about his injury for weeks and then there was the mri where the results weren't disclosed. it all sounded very ominous for a while. if he doesn't play he doesn't play but i was waiting for the sudden season ending surgery news for weeks and now we finally a little good news.

as far as the limited basis goes that doesn't bother me. limited participant is a good thing more often than it isn't

im excited because it's trending in the right direction. the giants haven't been too upfront about his injury for weeks and then there was the mri where the results weren't disclosed. it all sounded very ominous for a while. if he doesn't play he doesn't play but i was waiting for the sudden season ending surgery news for weeks and now we finally a little good news.

as far as the limited basis goes that doesn't bother me. limited participant is a good thing more often than it isn't

I'm happy too that he's getting healthier, but I just didn't want anyone to be overly disappointed if he didn't play this week, that's all.