SportsWrath

Justin Tuck is a FRAUD

osi724dasack

Nice thread. I always like to have thread thrashing the living shit out of the underachieving parts of our squad and atleast they do something useful next game. Lets hope our D-Line shows up against SFO and beats the daylights out of Smith and Co. It can happen. Just ensure no praise should do towards these dickwads!

I think opponents are playing the Giants a lot differently this year. This might have a lot to do with the lack of a pass rush. Our secondary blows moose cock. Has anyone stopped to think that opposing QB's are getting rid of the ball faster?? If I were a Defensive Coordinator of an opposing team, I would throw screens, slants and zero cuts all day long vs us....essentially taking away our defensive line.

Thats why I miss Strahan. That guy shut down anything to his side of the field.

Tuck plays DT now and that is not his natural position, hard to sack from DT....too many people in the way..........Frankly I'd move Tuck off the line in a 3-4 put him next to Blackburn and let him freelance

It works with Kiwi and Tuck is equally fast

Tuck isn't fast enough to freelance.. and we're not built for 3 - 4 anyway. Motion Denied!!!

The 3-4 nonsense is invcreidbly stupid.

Good post by bleeding. That's very concerning.

Kiwi, JPP, LinJoe, Tracy and even Osi did a good job on the pass rush when helped out.

Tuck was silent.

Look we do not play a base 4-3 on every down........and there are times when Tuck and Osi move back to the Lber position

so this whole argument is moot

BUT if you are going to critize the guy be cognizant that he is playing a hybrid role, often at tackle and might be causing disruption and double teaming that does not pop out at you when you look at Stats.......if he werent effective he would not be on the field

having said that like a lot of others I really really want to see Ojomo activated so we can see if he can do in real games what he did in pre-season games.

they are trying to hide the guy, in my opinion, so if they put him on waivers they will get an opportunity to re-sign him when all the other teams pass on him...........Bellicheck will grab him. I guarantee it.

Tuck is playing DT more these games like jack said. You've got Osi playing the other side of JPP yesterday. That said, Tuck had manningham only for a good block by the running back. Plus, he's jamming up the middle which slows down the run game and allows the lb's to do their job. He's fine. Be concerned once Canty and Bernard come back and he's not getting it done.

BUT if you are going to critize the guy be cognizant that he is playing a hybrid role, often at tackle and might be causing disruption and double teaming that does not pop out at you when you look at Stats.......if he werent effective he would not be on the field

having said that like a lot of others I really really want to see Ojomo activated so we can see if he can do in real games what he did in pre-season games.

they are trying to hide the guy, in my opinion, so if they put him on waivers they will get an opportunity to re-sign him when all the other teams pass on him...........Bellicheck will grab him. I guarantee it.

I am almost positive I've seen Ojomo on the sidelines.