SportsWrath

Positives and Negatives from Week 5

Treehugger

I've been thinking the same thing. I have not been a big fan of Hixon and thought of him as a poor man's Manningham in which you get the occasional big play, but often is in the wrong place at the wrong time.....not to mention, fragile as hell and always getting injured. But....he has turned into one helluva steady threat and he seems healthy at last. He's come a long way and looks good.

Dude, seriously? The part that I bolded....seriously? I mean seriously? What you wrote actually described Manningham to A MOTHERFUCKING "T".

Hixon is rarely in the WRONG place. He knows the playbook and I'm confident that he won't fuck up when Eli throws him the ball.

Dude, seriously? The part that I bolded....seriously? I mean seriously? What you wrote actually described Manningham to A MOTHERFUCKING "T".

Hixon is rarely in the WRONG place. He knows the playbook and I'm confident that he won't fuck up when Eli throws him the ball.

Yeah, I can't really complain about Hixon. We basically got him for nothing and he's a more than adequate fill in for Nicks or Cruz. I'll give him credit after the second knee injury I didn't think we'd see him with the Giants again.

I saw Antonio Cromartie last night make the same mistake Mario Manningham made 16,000 times for the Giants---ran himself right to the sidelines and out of bounds. Except Manningham had a tendency to at least attempt to drag his feet and actually made some nice plays that way (SB)....

You're right....I stand corrected. I obviously hadn't paid nearly as much attention to Hixon in the past as I am this year. I keep expecting him to be laying on the ground with the team doctors feeling around his knee. So far, so good. Hope he can keep healthy as he's showing me he's the perfect 3rd receiver on this team. Better than Manningham.

You're right....I stand corrected. I obviously hadn't paid nearly as much attention to Hixon in the past as I am this year. I keep expecting him to be laying on the ground with the team doctors feeling around his knee. So far, so good. Hope he can keep healthy as he's showing me he's the perfect 3rd receiver on this team. Better than Manningham.

well theres hope then for TT to recover from a second ACL in as many years.......Ala Hixon.