SportsWrath

Victor Cruz Not happy With David Wilson

Lughead

Cruz warns Wilson

CRUZ FLIPS ON WILSON'S BACKFLIP

Victor Cruz was amused with David Wilson’s touchdown celebration, but warned the rookie not to do it again. Wilson punctuated his 40-yard TD – the first of his career – in the fourth quarter with a backflip.

“I told him he better not do that again,” said Cruz, who’s known for his own TD-celebrating salsas. “If he gets hurt doing that, it’s gonna be a problem . . . We don’t need him landing that on his back or anything.”

Wilson wasn’t worried, saying it’s something he’s done before.

Yeah definitely agree with you guys and Cruz. I cringed when I saw that...and said if I was Coughlin I would make sure that is the first and last time. Its akin to one of my kids bouncing on the bed and then busting their asses somehow. The exuberance of youth is wasted on the young. I wish I had back all of the wasted energy from my younger days. Another example is that I learned how to ride a motorcycle at 17. Could make that bike dance at 18...wheelies and standees all over the place. But as I got older I realized how lucky I was that one of those wheelies or standees did not fuck me up. At 48 I keep both wheels on the ground all of the time. Any of them off the ground is because I did not see a pot/chuck hole till it was too late. :P

Errr....Mr. Cruz...not for nothing pal..but that Salsa deal was cute last year...the first couple of times......but now...now even the Mile High Salute, Icky Shuffle and Dirty Bird think its played out and just fucking lame...about time for that one to be put to bed.

C> Wagon.

Errr....Mr. Cruz...not for nothing pal..but that Salsa deal was cute last year...the first couple of times......but now...now even the Mile High Salute, Icky Shuffle and Dirty Bird think its played out and just fucking lame...about time for that one to be put to bed.

C> Wagon.

that salsa dance is why he's more popular than his more talented WR-mate. im sick of it too though

Yep.

That stupid dance gets him any grade-A piece of ass he wants in the Big Apple.

Lay off my Boy...he is married...and yes...shhhhh...the T told him to keep dancing...guaranteed dick suck by at least 10 broads outside of the locker room.

Guest StrahansGap

Sorry to be the minority here, but the LAST person to be critiquing a TD celebration (whether Wilson was right or wrong).....is Victor Cruz. If it were any other NY Giants player or coach that addressed this problem with Wilson, I wouldn't have a comment on this issue. Just sayin.....

Sorry to be the minority here, but the LAST person to be critiquing a TD celebration (whether Wilson was right or wrong).....is Victor Cruz. If it were any other NY Giants player or coach that addressed this problem with Wilson, I wouldn't have a comment on this issue. Just sayin.....

Ha? Victor Cruz's TD celebration doesn't risk injury whereas Wilson's might.

Guest StrahansGap

Ha? Victor Cruz's TD celebration doesn't risk injury whereas Wilson's might.

I know what your saying. I thought of it before I posted, trust me. It's still the pot calling the kettle black. Like I said, if anyone else had given him the business, it'd be ok in my book. Cruz? Not so much......and not for the injury factor but for the assholedness factor.

when Cruz scores, my kids get up and salsa. I hope he never retires it.

Amen to that. What Cruz does makes all Giants fans do it in front of all opponents's fans faces whereever you are in the world. That salsa dance stands man! It has to stick for another 6-7 years atleast!

I know what your saying. I thought of it before I posted, trust me. It's still the pot calling the kettle black. Like I said, if anyone else had given him the business, it'd be ok in my book. Cruz? Not so much......and not for the injury factor but for the assholedness factor.

I just think it's pathetic this made news... what's next... "Snee farts as he walks past Tuck?

Guest StrahansGap

I just think it's pathetic this made news... what's next... "Snee farts as he walks past Tuck?

True. That's NY media for you....