SportsWrath

Tyler Sash is back - who do we cut?

BleedinBlue

Austin didn't play at all last year or most of this year's training camp.

I'm still surprised Kuhn got the call before Austin. Even two years removed from playing, Austin shouldn't be as green as Kuhn.

I'm not sure what my point is... maybe Austin isn't getting it. Maybe Kuhn is better than expected. I don't have a conclusion to draw, I just think its interesting to see a late round extra raw rookie out there. And that the Browns response to the Giants being raw up the middle... was to run off tackle, successfully, at Tuck and Osi. strange game.

I'm still surprised Kuhn got the call before Austin. Even two years removed from playing, Austin shouldn't be as green as Kuhn.

I'm not sure what my point is... maybe Austin isn't getting it. Maybe Kuhn is better than expected. I don't have a conclusion to draw, I just think its interesting to see a late round extra raw rookie out there. And that the Browns response to the Giants being raw up the middle... was to run off tackle, successfully, at Tuck and Osi. strange game.

Agreed...I didn't look too much into it, figuring Austin was still dinged up somehow....I'm praying for Chris Canty to come back!

Kuhn is very green, but he's got an awesome motor that won't give up. It has endeared him to TC.

Gotta hand it to him.....he never stops as long as the play is still active no matter how far away from the action he is.....he just keeps looking for the ball. He had two deflected passes yesterday and was in some good tackles. Deflected passes are usually done by bigger guys with long arms and more experience.

I wouldn't analyze the Kuhn/Austin dynamic at this point. For all intents and purposes, this is both of their rookie seasons. Kuhn has gotten all the reps through camp, preseason, and regular season practices and games going all the way back to week 1. Austin has only had a couple of weeks since early in the preseason to get work in either on the practice field or on game day. So it really should be no surprise that Kuhn, for now, is getting more playing time. If both players are healthy and we are having this conversation in week 14, then it might be more concerning as to the development of Austin.

Tyler Sash back Will Hill out

..................................................easy-button.jpg

As I posted that I go to thinking Will Hill said he found out that Adderall (a DR's Prescription) was on the "Banned" list as soon as he signed with the Giants. Now My question is why would Goodell Wait till week 5 to suspend Will Hill? If I remember right Sash was taking Adderall in March or April When he found out ...... I don't get the Timing of these suspensions ...... If Chuck Pagano's Dr. prescribes him a couple joints a week will he be suspended ( I didn't really want to go there but I did.) God speed chuck.