SportsWrath

Your our biggest rival

GBfan12

Giant fans use to like GB but starting last year I noticed resentment starting. This year now both teams hate each other.

GB has been and will continue to be one of my favorite teams in the league. If the Giants don't win the SB I never mind seeing GB do it.

Giant fans use to like GB but starting last year I noticed resentment starting. This year now both teams hate each other.

I know an awful lot of Giants fans and I've never once heard any of them say they hated the Pack. They hate the Eagles and Cowboys most, with New England closing the gap, but never the Pack.

I would suspect that a lot of Packer fans are learning to hate the Giants though after a couple of very disappointing defeats. We were very fortunate to get a couple of breaks during those hard fought games, but breaks go both ways and a football bounces in funny directions. There's always a bit of luck involved in close games. Lots of times, it comes down to one play that makes all the difference in the outcome of a game.

My son moved to Wisconsin a few years ago, but grew up a die-hard Giants fan and has kept his loyalty to the team he grew up watching. He says he gets a lot of ribbing whenever he puts on his Giants hat....and that makes perfect sense to me, seeing that he's right in the middle of the land of the cheeseheads. But it's all in good fun - according to him anyway.

Regardless, I cannot emphasize it enough that typical Giants' fans are very passionate and hate certain teams, but most have a lot of respect for the Pack.....especially considering coach Lombardi was a product of the Giants. :whistling:

the packers should've scored six points in the nfccg but got a little help from the refs. im really not interested in whether they think we got lucky or not.

and i dont have a problem wtih the packers but im not really a fan of aaron rodgers i think he's cock prick. i hate drew brees more though

I know an awful lot of Giants fans and I've never once heard any of them say they hated the Pack. They hate the Eagles and Cowboys most, with New England closing the gap, but never the Pack.

I would suspect that a lot of Packer fans are learning to hate the Giants though after a couple of very disappointing defeats. We were very fortunate to get a couple of breaks during those hard fought games, but breaks go both ways and a football bounces in funny directions. There's always a bit of luck involved in close games. Lots of times, it comes down to one play that makes all the difference in the outcome of a game.

My son moved to Wisconsin a few years ago, but grew up a die-hard Giants fan and has kept his loyalty to the team he grew up watching. He says he gets a lot of ribbing whenever he puts on his Giants hat....and that makes perfect sense to me, seeing that he's right in the middle of the land of the cheeseheads. But it's all in good fun - according to him anyway.

Regardless, I cannot emphasize it enough that typical Giants' fans are very passionate and hate certain teams, but most have a lot of respect for the Pack.....especially considering coach Lombardi was a product of the Giants. :whistling:

Whom the Pack promised in a gentleman's agreement to give back... :whistling:

the packers should've scored six points in the nfccg but got a little help from the refs. im really not interested in whether they think we got lucky or not.

and i dont have a problem wtih the packers but im not really a fan of aaron rodgers i think he's cock prick. i hate drew brees more though

You know Herc...sometimes I think we have linked psyches or something...because Bro...you wrote exactly what I feel...I enjoyed...no I was ORGASMIC... when we busted Rogers' ass and the Giants were making a mockery of the Discount Double Check...Rogers' is good but people were crowning him as the rebirth of Joe Montana after one storybook season. We learned that he is more like the old Rams QB Everett...you hit him often and he gets skittish...his internal clock starts to speed up. My Old Man loathed the Pack...he also Hated the Giants except when the Giants played the Pack, Broke Backs or 69'ers...he literally wanted to see Joe Montana in a body bag...he almost climaxed with both the Burt and Marshall hits on Montana. :P

The top 5 NFC teams I hate most

1.) Eagles

2.) Cowboys

3.) Skins

4.) Saints

5.) Packers

I would put 9ers 5, but I really am a big fan of Manningham and Jacobs.

Mine would be

Eagles

Eagles

Eagles

Eagles

oh and Eagles

( PS ......fucking hate Cowboys , Skins and Jets too in that order )

No real problem with anyone else ...including GB