SportsWrath

The Bradshaw era will be ending soon

JMFP

i dont have a problem with them giving bradshaw his starting job back after only one missed game but putting brown on the backburner the way they did was silly. it should be no more than a 60:40 split

Please, we played right into the strength of Philly's defense. Ask any Philly fan if they were more worried about Badwheels Bradshaw or Andre Brown.

As for Tampa's garbage defense.....tied for 3rd in the league in yards per carry allowed. Numbers are numbers.

Do you still think this is a Bradshaw v Brown thing?

Did I ever once say Bradshaw was a better back? or that Brown shouldn't be getting more carries?

It doesnt matter who we have at RB, our O-line is suspect and when they have looked good it was against bottom rate defenses, despite you thinking that the Bucs are the '85 Bears.

Bradshaw and Diehl will 100% be cut from the team after the year.

Maybe even Webster too. (Webster can still play but he is owed $10 million next year Nd his play Is starting to deteriorate)

Diehl may lose his starting job but not cut.

He's due to name $5 million next year. Hes the first cut we make. And the easiest by far.

Ah, I didn't know about the money... then yea chances are he's gone... if we have an adequate replacement of course.

Do you still think this is a Bradshaw v Brown thing?

Did I ever once say Bradshaw was a better back? or that Brown shouldn't be getting more carries?

It doesnt matter who we have at RB, our O-line is suspect and when they have looked good it was against bottom rate defenses, despite you thinking that the Bucs are the '85 Bears.

It would be helpful if you simply make a claim, and then provide support for that claim.

For example, here was the original point of my thread.

Claim: Ahmad Bradshaw should no longer be the Giants starting running back.

Support: Andre Brown has better statistics behind the same line; Ahmad Bradshaw doesn't stick with his blocks, etc.

Instead, you are peppering the thread with questions and snarky comments.

Help me out, bro.

It would be helpful if you simply make a claim, and then provide support for that claim.

For example, here was the original point of my thread.

Claim: Ahmad Bradshaw should no longer be the Giants starting running back.

Support: Andre Brown has better statistics behind the same line; Ahmad Bradshaw doesn't stick with his blocks, etc.

Instead, you are peppering the thread with questions and snarky comments.

Help me out, bro.

I simply made the claim that no matter who is in at RB, it wont matter this O-line isnt getting it done in the rushing game.

Keep the defense honest, honestly the O-line is still a revolving door, some plays they block well other plays they let everyone and their mother through the line.

Right now Silly Gilly is running all the backs at the same style, I don't blame him Wilson is allergic to the ball, but right now with the O-line the way it is we got to start thinking of some more creative things to get the run game going and keep Eli upright, without Eli we have no chance of doing anything this season.

Did you bother to read anything I posted?

Help me out, brochacho.

I simply made the claim that no matter who is in at RB, it wont matter this O-line isnt getting it done in the rushing game.

Did you bother to read anything I posted?

Help me out, brochacho.

I find this claim interesting, based on Andre Brown's statistics.

Give me a hand figuring this out....muchacho.

thats right JOE

WTF is wrong with you

Browns 5.6 yds a carry for 6 straight QTRs was a friggin farce......and we did not really land men on the moon

it was all done in a studio.....the mossad flew planes into the WTC.......what do you expect from a nation that is still ruled by a QUEEN

[/color][/size][/font]

I find this claim interesting, based on Andre Brown's statistics.

Give me a hand figuring this out....muchacho.

Garbage defenses, mychacho.

What don't you understand?

Oh right you think the Bucs are the '85 bears, can I ask you a question Joe you asked me who do you think the Eagles were more afraid of, Brown or Bradshaw? Obviously neither since we didn't even rush for more then 90 yards.

Who do you think Tampa Bay was afraid of, Brown, Bradshaw or Eli throwing for more then 500 yards?

Of course our running game is going to excel against the Panthers who bottom of the league in rush D.

Once again Joey my Chacho from another Momchacho, this isnt about Brown but the fact that the only time we have looked good against a team rushing was Carolina.

thats right JOE

WTF is wrong with you

Browns 5.6 yds a carry for 6 straight QTRs was a friggin farce......and we did not really land men on the moon

it was all done in a studio.....the mossad flew planes into the WTC.......what do you expect from a nation that is still ruled by a QUEEN

Seems like we are making some headway, here.

Reasons why the running game is struggling....

1. Bradshaw is no longer the explosive running back he once was.

2. The blocking works better when the running back doesn't run in the other direction

3. Andre Brown has better statistics behind the same line, so maybe he's doing a better job and should start.

4. The offensive line sucks.

Can I ask you a question Joe you asked me who do you think the Eagles were more afraid of, Brown or Bradshaw?

Mr. Canada,

I would assume Eagles fans were more concerned about Brown than Bradshaw. I would base this on the fact that Bradshaw now has a 1-8 W/L record in games he has been involved in against the Eagles.

And given how Wilson was ripping over 50 yards every time he touched the ball, Eagles fans were probably happy he wasn't in the backfield either.

So, if I were an Eagles fan, I'd probably want to face the guy who has lost 8 of the last nine times he's played against them.

Blindgreed is an eagles fan.....perhaps he can weigh in on that.

Mr. Canada,

I would assume Eagles fans were more concerned about Brown than Bradshaw. I would base this on the fact that Bradshaw now has a 1-8 W/L record in games he has been involved in against the Eagles.

And given how Wilson was ripping over 50 yards every time he touched the ball, Eagles fans were probably happy he wasn't in the backfield either.

So, if I were an Eagles fan, I'd probably want to face the guy who has lost 8 of the last nine times he's played against them.

Mr.Chacho.

You still haven't answered what I asked, and you keep jumping around my good friend.

I never once said Brown shoulnd't be starting, I never once said Bradshaw shouldn't be starting. As I've said before I want a nice split between the backs, since our O-line isn't doing what it can with the run game, most of the time. What better way to remedy that then rotate all the RBs you have and get them running as best as they can?

And even to your point, I think it's better to ask Blind what the Eagles were more afraid of, our bottom of the league rushing attack? Or Eli Manning?

Mr. Canada,

I was elated that Brown had limited touches,and wasn't concerned about Bradshaw in the slightest.

Mr.Chacho.

You still haven't answered what I asked, and you keep jumping around my good friend.

I never once said Brown shoulnd't be starting, I never once said Bradshaw shouldn't be starting. As I've said before I want a nice split between the backs, since our O-line isn't doing what it can with the run game, most of the time. What better way to remedy that then rotate all the RBs you have and get them running as best as they can?

And even to your point, I think it's better to ask Blind what the Eagles were more afraid of, our bottom of the league rushing attack? Or Eli Manning?

Mr. Back Bacon,

I believe Mr. Greed supplied the answer concerning Brown v. Bradshaw.

I won't put any words in his mouth, but I would imagine that having a one-dimensional attack is not as dangerous as needing to defend against an effective running back.

And, as the old saying goes, a QB's best friend is a good running attack.

Again, we can agree to disagree.

However, I'm going to hold to controversial opinion that running backs are usually more effective when they run toward their blockers, rather than away from them.

Your's cordially.

JMFP

Mr. Back Bacon,

I believe Mr. Greed supplied the answer concerning Brown v. Bradshaw.

I won't put any words in his mouth, but I would imagine that having a one-dimensional attack is not as dangerous as needing to defend against an effective running back.

And, as the old saying goes, a QB's best friend is a good running attack.

Again, we can agree to disagree.

However, I'm going to hold to controversial opinion that running backs are usually more effective when they run toward their blockers, rather than away from them.

Your's cordially.

JMFP

Mr. Morris the fourth.

I still do not understand your obsession with this Bradshaw v.s. Brown since I did not make any mention to it.

Please enlighten me to where I have stated my stance on the issue and why you have taken to such heated debate on why you think I am somehow against Bradshaw not being the starter or atleast not the RB getting the most carries.

Until such time, please continue to act like I somehow disagreed with you.

Mr. Morris the fourth.

I still do not understand your obsession with this Bradshaw v.s. Brown since I did not make any mention to it.

Please enlighten me to where I have stated my stance on the issue and why you have taken to such heated debate on why you think I am somehow against Bradshaw not being the starter or atleast not the RB getting the most carries.

Until such time, please continue to act like I somehow disagreed with you.

Mr. GreatBlueNorth,

Please forgive me if I misconstrued your arguments.

I must have misread your comments in placing the majority of the blame on the offensive line, rather than Bradshaw.

In my opinion, the offensive line is fine, and the problem rests with Bradshaw.

If you are in agreement with this, again, please accept my apologies.

Your friend, always,

Jose Morris Para El Presidente

Mr. GreatBlueNorth,

Please forgive me if I misconstrued your arguments.

I must have misread your comments in placing the majority of the blame on the offensive line, rather than Bradshaw.

In my opinion, the offensive line is fine, and the problem rests with Bradshaw.

If you are in agreement with this, again, please accept my apologies.

Your friend, always,

Jose Morris Para El Presidente

Mr. El Presidente of Machacho, Mexico

I do believe you may have thought I have been defending Bradshaw, outside of the comments of his five carries against the Bucs, however I have been placing the blame on the O-line and the one who we know as Mr. Silly. B. Gilly.

I do respect that the unit of O-line and the unit of RBs go together to make and equation of the running game and if the running game struggles then both equations are at fault. I do believe though that the O-line is the bigger part to the equation then the RBs in question, mainly do to the fact that in my opinion the only solid running game we have seen has been against Carolina and a good outing against the Bucs defense who once again in my own opinion are highly mislead by stats.

Obviously having one Mr. A. "Pussy Smasher" Brown at RB is an obvious help, a fresh set of legs that have not been on injured list almost 3/4 of his career, he has obviously brought life into the RB position. I do however think that the Giants will need to keep said Pussy Smasher and Bradshaw at split carries to keep Defenses honest and other football related circumstances, regardless of who gets this silly stat of "starting the game"

As this is a message board of many opinions, faiths and cultures, I hope that this thread has at least brought some light on both sides of the equation, both the O-line and the Running backs.

Your ally in the impending P&R section War,

Mr. Grand Puba BiC, Canada.

joe in case you have not figured it out

Blue does not understand football, but he has a unique capacity for getting on your nerves

rational arguments wash off him like rain water

he will defend Bradshaw until you agree with him...........Browns accomplishments are something to be dismissed as

a fluke

Mr. El Presidente of Machacho, Mexico

I do believe you may have thought I have been defending Bradshaw, outside of the comments of his five carries against the Bucs, however I have been placing the blame on the O-line and the one who we know as Mr. Silly. B. Gilly.

I do respect that the unit of O-line and the unit of RBs go together to make and equation of the running game and if the running game struggles then both equations are at fault. I do believe though that the O-line is the bigger part to the equation then the RBs in question, mainly do to the fact that in my opinion the only solid running game we have seen has been against Carolina and a good outing against the Bucs defense who once again in my own opinion are highly mislead by stats.

Obviously having one Mr. A. "Pussy Smasher" Brown at RB is an obvious help, a fresh set of legs that have not been on injured list almost 3/4 of his career, he has obviously brought life into the RB position. I do however think that the Giants will need to keep said Pussy Smasher and Bradshaw at split carries to keep Defenses honest and other football related circumstances, regardless of who gets this silly stat of "starting the game"

As this is a message board of many opinions, faiths and cultures, I hope that this thread has at least brought some light on both sides of the equation, both the O-line and the Running backs.

Your ally in the impending P&R section War,

Mr. Grand Puba BiC, Canada.

As always, I respect your opinion, despite what appears to be some subtle disagreement regarding how much the offensive line has factored into our current struggles.

joe in case you have not figured it out

Blue does not understand football, but he has a unique capacity for getting on your nerves

rational arguments wash off him like rain water

he will defend Bradshaw until you agree with him...........Browns accomplishments are something to be dismissed as

a fluke

Mods......please move this thread into Jack's Hideway so it can recieve maximum exposure.

I can't believe there's an argument over Brown v Bradshaw. The latter evidently lost a step... he's becoming a smaller version of Jacobs. Brown has fresh legs and has SHOWN us what he can do... run him till he can't run anymore.

I can't believe there's an argument over Brown v Bradshaw. The latter evidently lost a step... he's becoming a smaller version of Jacobs. Brown has fresh legs and has SHOWN us what he can do... run him till he can't run anymore.

The thing is Nas, there was never an argument over it, just misunderstandings, on both ends.

We worked it out though, like Israel and Palestine we are best of buds...oh wait :confused: