SportsWrath

Guys have a nice season- I wont start any more topics here

JackStroud

Look guys......I'm not going anywhere.

I put a lot of thought into topics I post (most of the time) and am tired of seeing them dumped off to a section no one reads

If we had a thousand members here it might be different, but there is only a core crew of maybe 25-30 guys who post here.

I will comment, but leave the topic creation to others.

Look guys......I'm not going anywhere.

I put a lot of thought into topics I post (most of the time) and am tired of seeing them dumped off to a section no one reads

If we had a thousand members here it might be different, but there is only a core crew of maybe 25-30 guys who post here.

I will comment, but leave the topic creation to others.

I read it and am currently posting in it Jack.

Serously......if Jack doesn't want the section, the mods should rename it 'NFC East" or "NFL Football".

If people want to fuck around a bit, they can post stuff in there.....and if the mods want, they can sweep stuff into there.

Then, we can keep all the Giants-specific stuff in here.

I'm not sweating the small stuff anymore. you know what. I enjoyed the Eagles game. It was exciting football. The Eagles were lucky Coughlin made a few wrong moves at the end. They are not the better team. Close but not good enough to advance.

We have not even begun to play our best football

We are terrible front runners......it seems we always need to fail early in order to flourish at seasons end

Look at what just happened to the Yankees.......they were in cruise control and had to toughen up........now they might have a WC shot.

I'm not sweating the small stuff anymore. you know what. I ejoyed the Eagles game. It was exciting football. The Eagles were lucky Coughlin made a few wrong moves at the end. They are not the better team. Close but not good enough to advance.

We have not even begun to play our best football

We are terrible front runners......it seems we always need to fail early in order to flourish at seasons end

Look at what just happened to the Yankees.......they were in cruise control and had to toughen up........now they might have a WC shot.

Neither have we, but each game seems to serve as a solidifier of sorts.

Neither have we, but each game seems to serve as a solidifier of sorts.

What can the Eagles do to play better?.....Serious inquiry

Will time and practice make Vick an accurate pocket passer? I think not

You guys played out of your minds Sunday night......us not so much

If you have a back up QB that can play, you should put him in there

You might have some upside but we have Lombardi upside..... I kid you not, we've won 2 in 4 years and this team is better personnel wise than those 2......this slow injury filled start is maddening

If I was an Eagle fan I'd be extatic......you have won 3 games by a total of 4 points, and the Giants shot themselves inthe foot last week

Jack ......crazy though you undoubtedly are ...and utterly mad sometimes ...you are enthusiastic and strangely entertaining ...and i would probably miss you if you left Sportswrath ......so please do stick around !

Regards

UK

Don't worry UK, if he disappears I will go to Park Ridge NJ and look for Ed myself :D