SportsWrath

~~POWER RANKINGS WEEK 4~~

jerseygiantfan

Sums it up for me:

For all the hype the Giants' defensive line had leading up to the season, the only true intimidator I see in that group is Jason Paul-Pierre. Osi Umenyiora consistently lost outside containment and allowed both LeSean McCoy and Michael Vick to get to the edge throughout Sunday night's loss

#10 for ESPN is fair.....generous, really.

Given our shitty running game and feeble defensive line, I wouldn't put them higher than #15.

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't we have a really good running game since some dude named Brown took over the RB duties? And Osi has to be the most overrated DE... period.

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't we have a really good running game since some dude named Brown took over the RB duties? And Osi has to be the most overrated DE... period.

He had a really good game, against the 25th ranked run team defense.

Tiki could of came out of retirement and had the game that Brown did against the Panthers, against the Eagles ranked 12th in run D he had 5 carries for 14 yards.

Could be a pattern here.

He had a really good game, against the 25th ranked run team defense.

Tiki could of came out of retirement and had the game that Brown did against the Panthers, against the Eagles ranked 12th in run D he had 5 carries for 14 yards.

Could be a pattern here.

You can't seriously put any blame on Brown for last week, can you? 5 carries in obvious running situations. McCoy did nothing the 1st half, either.

Last week Bradshaw was in on 85% of the snaps. No comparison.

Bradshaw doesn't scare anyone in the NFL any more. He'd be a #2 back on pretty much every other team in the NFL.

You can't seriously put any blame on Brown for last week, can you? 5 carries in obvious running situations. McCoy did nothing the 1st half, either.

Last week Bradshaw was in on 85% of the snaps. No comparison.

Bradshaw doesn't scare anyone in the NFL any more. He'd be a #2 back on pretty much every other team in the NFL.

Did I say I put the blame on him?

I'm just saying, he got his chance against a really bad defense, let's wait to see him get his chance against a defense that isnt bottom in the league in run D.

Did I say I put the blame on him?

I'm just saying, he got his chance against a really bad defense, let's wait to see him get his chance against a defense that isnt bottom in the league in run D.

Like the 4th ranked rushing defense of the Tampa Bay Bucs?

Like the 4th ranked rushing defense of the Tampa Bay Bucs?

Their 30th in yards allowed total.

They are 32nd in the pass, who is going to run on the Bucs when they give up the most yards by air? Hell Eli had 500 yards passing on them. Not to mention the 'Skins ran all over the Bucs as well.

Like I said I'll wait and see what Brown can do against better defenses, I'm not saying he's a bad player, I just think it has more to do with the O-line then it does Brown.