SportsWrath

I'm over it.

JMFP

for some reason .......i think we are going to play the Eagles in the wild card this year ...........and fucking destroy and humiliate them when it really matters

( im over Sun night too Joe.....that was just hors d'oeuvres ! )

regards

UK

for some reason .......i think we are going to play the Eagles in the wild card this year ...........and fucking destroy and humiliate them when it really matters

regards

UK

It'd be a first.

Besides the year we got killed in the SB by the Ravens, of course.

regards

UK

It was a tight game, in Philly.....never a place I expect to win. The only solace I'll take is that the Giants beat themselves. The feared Philly pass rush was neutralized.

And Philly's running game didn't overpower the Giants defense....instead, Osi left the back door open all night....it was like the Giants played 10 defenders, that's how irrelevant he was.

Next time around, Fewell should be rotating more.....the line was worn out by the 2nd half....should have had some fresh guys in there. I really miss Tollefson in games like this.

And next time around, the Giants should be coming with a constant run blitz....force Vick to win the game in the air....not with him and McCoy getting around the edge.

Philly's pass rush was not neutralised. They didn't get any sacks but they forced a whole lot of throw-aways and incompletes, and killed a lot of plays in the backfield.

I see your point....mine was that they had 0 sacks.

Philly's pass rush was not neutralised. They didn't get any sacks but they forced a whole lot of throw-aways and incompletes, and killed a lot of plays in the backfield.

In addition to Shady averaging 9.2 yards/carry. I'm really hoping that Reid took notes on this one and runs the ball more. I know you hate Djax, but the funny thing is... So do most Eagles fans. We want a more balanced run/pass game so that our offense can put solid stats up. Those long shots down the field are exciting, but hardly reliable in the playoffs.

In addition to Shady averaging 9.2 yards/carry. I'm really hoping that Reid took notes on this one and runs the ball more. I know you hate Djax, but the funny thing is... So do most Eagles fans. We want a more balanced run/pass game so that our offense can put solid stats up. Those long shots down the field are exciting, but hardly reliable in the playoffs.

We do not hate DJax..........he is Mr Irrelivant. Did your team charter a plane for Cabo with Tony to watch the SB?

We do not hate DJax..........he is Mr Irrelivant. Did your team charter a plane for Cabo with Tony to watch the SB?

No, and lucky for your team that your receivers get to see the endzone at the Link more than once this year from their seats on the plane headed out of Jersey. :laugh:

Pay attention Jackie boy! Tree said he hated Djax. Should I give you a day so you can catch up on the rest of the posts?

I do not hate the guy.............sorry. He is an exciting player on a doomed charter to nowhere. You will soon begin to resemble last nights Cowgirls.........the cracks already were exposed in AZ.

Your D is not that good.....we had an off night. Sitting Andre Brown was a catastophic mistake. Nicks is nicked up and our o-line is strugglng....

We have a big new DE weapon to roll out but he's recurperating a hammy- Ojomo. Osi is too busy counting his $5 million dollars to play football right now, but he capable of breaking out at any time. you saw what Wilson can do......imagine what happens when he is worked into the offense.

We have a lot of new exciting players.......you wont see the playoffs ready Giants team running on all cylinders til around game 10

For the Eagles its nowhere to go but down.....you are limping along winning by a point or two and when the injuries come calling (and they will) you will go down in flames once again.

You guys played out of your minds the other night, we did not, and you still had to hold your breath that Tynes does not make the kick.

You're luck will soon start to run out, and they will be tarring and feathering Vick and Andy......you know it, I know it

The tie breaker is Eli- he is a HOF QB, yours is a convicted felon who cannot dependably run a pro offense- 10 cent head. I do not consider him a top 15 QB and without a top 5 QB - No Supe for you

Its fun having you around......you are always welcome here. All you did Sunday night was prolong our inevitable taking of the NFC East. We will be back tied with you 3-2 on Sunday night.........We are too much of a load to handle once we get rolling.

I do not hate the guy.............sorry. He is an exciting player on a doomed charter to nowhere. You will soon begin to resemble last nights Cowgirls.........the cracks already were exposed in AZ.

Your D is not that good.....we had an off night. Sitting Andre Brown was a catastophic mistake. Nicks is nicked up and our o-line is strugglng....

We have a big new DE weapon to roll out but he's recurperating a hammy- Ojomo. Osi is too busy counting his $5 million dollars to play football right now, but he capable of breaking out at any time. you saw what Wilson can do......imagine what happens when he is worked into the offense.

We have a lot of new exciting players.......you wont see the playoffs ready Giants team running on all cylinders til around game 10

For the Eagles its nowhere to go but down.....you are limping along winning by a point or two and when the injuries come calling (and they will) you will go down in flames once again.

You guys played out of your minds the other night, we did not, and you still had to hold your breath that Tynes does not make the kick.

You're luck will soon start to run out, and they will be tarring and feathering Vick and Andy......you know it, I know it

The tie breaker is Eli- he is a HOF QB, yours is a convicted felon who cannot dependably run a pro offense- 10 cent head. I do not consider him a top 15 QB and without a top 5 QB - No Supe for you

Its fun having you around......you are always welcome here. All you did Sunday night was prolong our inevitable taking of the NFC East. We will be back tied with you 3-2 on Sunday night.........We are too much of a load to handle once we get rolling.

The only thing exposed in Phoenix was already a known fact. The Eagles just don't play well on this side of the country. I'm not sure if it's jet lag or what but we always shit the bed when we have to travel to the West coast. I enjoy kicking it back and forth with you too jack. :freaked:

so AZ comes to Philly its a reverse score LOL

AZ is playing better than any other team in the NFL right now........Houston beat 4 weaklings

I disagree. The cards will go down to the Rams this week. And yes, we play that game on the East coast and the Iggs get the W. Book it.

I'm not so sure of that. I think AZ might make it back to the SB this year........how they re-built that team I have no idea but they have been the most Impressive team, along with Minny as the come back teams of the year.

We are running at 70% throttle and I do not like it one bit

I'm not so sure of that. I think AZ might make it back to the SB this year........how they re-built that team I have no idea but they have been the most Impressive team, along with Minny as the come back teams of the year.

They lose to the Rams this week. Balee dat bruthah.

The Dolphins like the Seahawks are one of those teams no one wants to play.......they are capable of beating anyone on a given sunday

I am not looking forward to playing AZ

I wouldn't lose much sleep over the cards if I were you Jack. Barring an Eli meltdown I think the G-men walk away with the W.

As I said... Cards go down to the Rams. Their offense is horrible. If there were any questions before about why we traded Kolb, there should be none now.

As I said... Cards go down to the Rams. Their offense is horrible. If there were any questions before about why we traded Kolb, there should be none now.

Giving up 9 sacks doesn't help either.

I know passing years is at an all-time high this season but I'd love to see how QB sacks/hits are too.