SportsWrath

Bright spots

Sephiroth

I haven't re-watched, but I thought one of the major reasons we lost was a lack of an interior pass rush. I do like Linval and Rocky, but I didn't see a lot of pressure on Vick.

Vick also wasn't running up the field and had to scramble out. The DTs aren't perfect but considering the talent on the edges you'd think teams would try up the middle but it never works. They are holding down the middle well. If Osi would stop over perusing, JPP too but he's young, it would be damn near impossible to run on the D.

Tynes shit the bed? I don't know, 54yd FGs - I would never bet on Tynes to make those no matter what.

If he usually makes those, and missed, then yeah he shit the bed IMO.

When they tried it I had little confidence. Tynes seems to have good accuracy now but his leg is just not strong enough. As I posted in another thread he can barely get kickoffs into the end zone. Saying Tynes shit the bed though a gross exaggeration though for sure. Shit Cundiff couldn't hit a 41 or 31; that's shitting the bed. If Tynes had to attempt a 31 yarder the Giants win.

Eli's interception pretty much was the game. As Tree stated on a different thread, he's won so many games for us the past few seasons I'm willing to give him a pass, but some of his decisions last night were down right dumb.

As I told the woman, Eli giveth and Eli taketh away. That was big swing back to the Eagles.

Even a 40s yarder would have been fine with Tynes. Honestly, 5-10 yards makes a huge difference when talking leg strenght.

That was pretty evident when he almost made it. Accuracy-wise though, that's a whole different ball game.

I don't remember a game where we had such consistently good starting field position. If you told me we'd begin most of the drives from our own 45 I'd figure we had a pretty good night offensively. Give the Eagles defense credit but it was very discouraging to basically not capitalize at all. Good night for Wilson though hopefully he's the answer to what has been a revolving door at kick returner.

I don't remember a game where we had such consistently good starting field position. If you told me we'd begin most of the drives from our own 45 I'd figure we had a pretty good night offensively. Give the Eagles defense credit but it was very discouraging to basically not capitalize at all. Good night for Wilson though hopefully he's the answer to what has been a revolving door at kick returner.

Thank you. I've been smoking that all year long.

just watched it again....( fucking hate the bloody Eagles and that fat Walrus )

Wilson .....fantastic .......havent seen returns like that for Big Blue for about 25 years

Hixon .....good to have him back , ( lets face it we have 4 good WR's )

on the poorer side ...Bradshaw looks old and tired , where was the pass rush ? ...Osi and Tuck were poor IMO .....our Run D in the 2nd half fell to pieces !

Tynes was never making that anyway !

We still look like a 10-6 + team and capable of something

just watched it ....( fucking hate the bloody Eagles and that fat Walrus )

Wilson .....fantastic .......havent seen returns like that for Big Blue for about 25 years

on the poorer side ...Bradshaw looks old and tired , where was the pass rush ? ...Osi and Tuck were poor IMO .....our Run D in the 2nd half fell to pieces !

Pretty good summary. And yeah....we are capable of something. It seems we put it all together at the end of the season.....which is one of the reasons I laugh at the Eagle fans, because they may beat us like they did last night, but they don't know what it's like to celebrate for months after winning a superbowl. We can show them 4 SB rings and they reply, "yeah, well we beat you guys in a regular game". Okay.

Pretty good summary. And yeah....we are capable of something. It seems we put it all together at the end of the season.....which is one of the reasons I laugh at the Eagle fans, because they may beat us like they did last night, but they don't know what it's like to celebrate for months after winning a superbowl. We can show them 4 SB rings and they reply, "yeah, well we beat you guys in a regular game". Okay.

It's true. We haven't won a SB. Evidenced by the fact that I had no idea fans get SB rings to show people. :confused:

just watched it ....( fucking hate the bloody Eagles and that fat Walrus )

Hey you forgot to give Andre Brown credit... he was a battering ra... oh wait... some asshole decided not fucking play him :angry:

It's true. We haven't won a SB. Evidenced by the fact that I had no idea fans get SB rings to show people. :confused:

To be fair we can show you guys any rings since you have no idea what an actual SB rings looks like :rimshot:

Thank you thank you I'll be here all day :D

Well.....those rings turn up on e-bay every now and then. I think LT put his on e-bay once, but can't remember.

Even so....those rings have the winning team's logo encrusted with diamonds....and in our case, sapphires. I suspect an Eagles ring would be diamonds and emeralds. Unfortunately, we may never know :LMAO:

Well.....those rings turn up on e-bay every now and then. I think LT put his on e-bay once, but can't remember.

Even so....those rings have the winning team's logo encrusted with diamonds....and in our case, sapphires. I suspect an Eagles ring would be diamonds and emeralds. Unfortunately, we may never know :LMAO:

:laugh: