SportsWrath

Jack Stroud's Hideaway: Best Corner of Entire Internet

JMFP

on another note........the 49rs are taking it to the jets

I'm watching Sanchez and he often throws a slant pass before his receiver makes his cuts to avoid getting hit........what a wusss this guy is

The jets might be better off with his girlfriend Eva Longoria at QB......she is considerably tougher

on another note........the 49rs are taking it to the jets

I'm watching Sanchez and he often throws a slant pass before his receiver makes his cuts to avoid getting hit........what a wusss this guy is

The jets might be better off with his girlfriend Eva Longoria at QB......she is considerably tougher

Yeah, but she's not as pretty. The Sanchize is dreamy. :wub:

I suppose you are right.

And just for the record, I really dont want Jack banned, I dont think anyone should be banned from this place.

I do think Jack should have some sort of daily post limit heh

Dont even read them honey.....most are football related.......go powder your nose

I'm guessing it would be a male moose. I mean, it would have to be seeing as a female moose is a cow. So, if it were a cow, then BIC is not gay, but he would be right up there with half the beer swilling Canukians.....and DFNG.

I'm guessing it would be a male moose. I mean, it would have to be seeing as a female moose is a cow. So, if it were a cow, then BIC is not gay, but he would be right up there with half the beer swilling Canukians.....and DFNG.

Well atleast I'm in the same company as DFNG.

Well maybe they can trade him to the Eagles...........he can keep all his green tee shirts and turn them inside out

They pay 10 million per year for midget dog stranglers at QB

WOW

We are going to make the 49rs look like that Moose after BIC gets done with him......The Jets could be worse than Cleveland

Well maybe they can trade him to the Eagles...........he can keep all his green tee shirts and turn them inside out

They pay 10 million per year for midget dog stranglers at QB

WOW

We are going to make the 49rs look like that Moose after BIC gets done with him......The Jets could be worse than Cleveland

He_mad.jpg