SportsWrath

Jack Stroud's Hideaway: Best Corner of Entire Internet

JMFP

I don't know... I like Jack... I defend Jack... even when his posts are from a different planet. I hear how you're not supposed to take the internet too seriously... and to a large extent, we don't... even when it doesn't seem like it in the now locked P&R section. But seriously guys... it's not that serious.

I don't know... I like Jack... I defend Jack... even when his posts are from a different planet. I hear how you're not supposed to take the internet too seriously... and to a large extent, we don't... even when it doesn't seem like it in the now locked P&R section. But seriously guys... it's not that serious.

TDK__Why_So_Serious__by_Sanctioned.jpg

I guess if you're a mod, or admin and you dont like someones opinion you must be a bit tempted to hit the delete button

I would hope if I had that power I'd ignore it..........I defend the right of free speech (not obnoxious profanity)....after visiting the Eagles smack talk session yesterday I have to admit.....they tolerate just about anything......some real sickoos there

Even Blue in Canada posts regularly here and we all know he likely suffers some form of brain damage.....I hope he is getting good medical care up there. He's an idiot, but he is our idiot...... You go Boy!!

I guess if you're a mod, or admin and you dont like someones opinion you must be a bit tempted to hit the delete button

I would hope if I had that power I'd ignore it..........I defend the right of free speech (not obnoxious profanity)....after visiting the Eagles smack talk session yesterday I have to admit.....they tolerate just about anything......some real sickoos there

Even Blue in Canada posts regularly here and we all know he likely suffers some form of brain damage.....I hope he is getting good medical care up there. He's an idiot, but he is our idiot...... You go Boy!!

20405570.jpg

I still didnt know I bothered you so much Jack, you should take Nas advice and not take things so seriously.

Relax, not my fault no one here wants to read anything you post.

So why do you read every word I post, you Moron!!! :flair: :ermm:

Cause unlike you Jack, I just don't care, I could ignore every thread you make but then you would never have anyone post anything or reply to you, where's the fun in that? Say what you want about me, at the end of the day I dont have all the threads I make swept away to a section no one reads and I simply dont give a fuck in the world.

give-a-fuck-o-meter.gif

I can tell you, not one post here has ever been deleted due to a mod's opinion. There is a ton of shit over the years that I have either disagreed with or just downright didn't like, but it stayed in the forum. Nem's policy has always been that things get deleted when other posters have issues with a post/thread or reported content. Even at that, the post usually stays and the offending poster gets a PM. If Nem ever suspected we were just deleting things for the sake of deleting them, there would be new Admins/MODS around here, believe that. He takes freedom of speech very seriously, even if this is just a message board.

I can tell you, not one post here has ever been deleted due to a mod's opinion. There is a ton of shit over the years that I have either disagreed with or just downright didn't like, but it stayed in the forum. Nem's policy has always been that things get deleted when other posters have issues with a post/thread or reported content. Even at that, the post usually stays and the offending poster gets a PM. If Nem ever suspected we were just deleting things for the sake of deleting them, there would be new Admins/MODS around here, believe that. He takes freedom of speech very seriously, even if this is just a message board.

The only question though Rik, is what's the difference between a guy like MyKiwisTucked and Jackstroud?

The only question though Rik, is what's the difference between a guy like MyKiwisTucked and Jackstroud?

I'm not really sure how to answer that to be honest with you. I suppose over the years we have become more tolerant of certain behavior we originally didn't. Kiwi, back then, was a straight up troll. Jack is annoying, but annoyance isn't a violation of the rules.

I'm not really sure how to answer that to be honest with you. I suppose over the years we have become more tolerant of certain behavior we originally didn't. Kiwi, back then, was a straight up troll. Jack is annoying, but annoyance isn't a violation of the rules.

I suppose you are right.

And just for the record, I really dont want Jack banned, I dont think anyone should be banned from this place.

I do think Jack should have some sort of daily post limit heh

I suppose you are right.

And just for the record, I really dont want Jack banned, I dont think anyone should be banned from this place.

I do think Jack should have some sort of daily post limit heh

I never thought you, or anyone for that matter, wants Jack banned. It's tricky to decipher who is really 'for' or 'against' Jack. Last year, when Jack lost his login info, people who were hating on him were like 'where's Jack' during the SB run. Then he gets back on and it's like the 2nd coming of Jesus, by the same people who were hating on him. Jack is one of those instances where we as mods just have to sit back and see what everyone else thinks. Besides, it'll take an act of congress to get banned around here.

And you do not find this Canadian Tranvesitite annoying?....................incredible

Why don't you give it/her own section so she can post pictures or her/himself in her latest outfits?

And you do not find this Canadian Tranvesitite annoying?....................incredible

Why don't you give it/her own section so she can post pictures or her/himself in her latest outfits?

What can I say, I'm an incredible guy.